Seven guardian is a horizontal style tower attack game. Where you send units to attack the opposing towers which protecting your own, and killing ememy units along the way.You can command 7 types of units, and can send multiple of each.Units are acquired via a gacha method and have unique skills even under their respective types.
pointers for starters:
- Do NOT use diamonds for summoning units.
- Longers but sure shot way is to collect their shards via tickets or getting them directly via tickets.
- Get as high as you can in recurring stages like doi, special chapters, etc
- UNITS: only units to go for are Fury archer (darkfury if you are p2w) and Valkyrie rogue, initially.
- Max these two units level 60+20.Runes these two units with crit-rate % and crit attack %.
Seven Guardians Beginner’s Guide
Economy of shards
5 diamonds = 30 food = 300 honor
Spend up to 200k honor during honor point spend events buying 100-shard packs in the store. Refresh every attempt during stronghold triple honor events
I will only be writing about sources that have some base diamond cost. Anything free like regular stronghold refreshes you should try to do anyway.
If you’re new you’ll be looking for the best way to obtain units of your choice for rounding out your team and mastering them. There are different sources of shard packs and tickets. The most basic and reliable is to buy 100 shard packs in the store for 2500 honor points to use to summon 5* base units. These cost 2500 shards each, or 25 100-shard packs, or 62,500 honor.
During honor point spending events, you can convert food to honor to then buy shard packs, with bonus rewards for spending that honor. Food bought straight from the store costs 5 diamonds per 30. The goal to maximize your gains for diamonds/honor spent is to spend 200k HP (80 shard packs), which gives you a bonus 19 shard packs and a 5* ticket. That nets you almost 5 5* units for exactly 200k HP, or 20k food, or 3,333 diamonds, or 666 diamonds per unit. To save your sanity, you can just buy the 5* ticket in the store for 80k HP instead, but your overall cost per unit will be higher.
Without the bonus during that event, 25 shard packs bought with converted honor cost 62500 honor or 6250 food or 1040 diamonds per unit.
During stronghold triple honor events, you will get a minimum of 900 honor for a 10 diamond refresh if you lose all 3 attacks. More if you win. Spend diamonds to use all 3 refreshes every day. This comes out to a converted cost of 694 diamonds maximum per unit, down to 347 diamonds if you win every attack, plus bonus honor spend rewards when saved for use during honor spend events.
Gold Dragon’s secret shop will sell a 5* shard ticket for 800 diamonds.
Sanctuary will rarely have a 100-shard pack in its random rewards. Reroll until you obtain it. Even if it costs 30 diamonds, it has a converted cost of 750 diamonds per unit. Do NOT confuse that with the 20 shard pack. Not worth the cost to roll for it.
Gold spend events will give you 6 100-shard packs for spending 3M gold throughout the week
Periodic summon treasure events can award 5-10 shard packs of you rank 21-100th. Unreliable way to get shards.
Progression in the game
Units have a maximum base of 6* level 30 +5 upgrades.
Units can be Mastered up to 15 times, raising max level by 2 each mastery, and can be further upgraded periodically at lvl 40 +10, lvl 50+15, lvl 60+20.
Up to lvl 50, each mastery allows your unit to be Awakened once using awakening stones to grant additional stats. Each Awakening level allows your unit to be Attributed one level for additional stats. Awakening stones are obtained by converting heroes, or as a reward for a certain weekly event. Converting 6* heroes is most efficient over lower ranks.
After level 60, units can be leveled up 1 level at a time to 70 with “Break the limit.” This uses crystals of rebirth, once per ACCOUNT level from 70-80, but then unlimited times at 80. When you do, you unit’s level reset to lvl 1 +20 and you have to level it back up
Units can be further buffed with runes and gear. In general your gear and rune choices for rogues and archers should be to maximize crit rate, and have the remaining runes and elements go toward crit damage with some exceptions. The reason is that rogue and archer gear can be obtained with crit rate.
Gear comes in two varieties. Normal gear has a solid background. Magic gear has a spikey background. Normal gear has preset stats. Normal Odin series and friggs series can be ranked up to Borr’s series. Magic gear and the magic hammer needed to craft them do not drop until you reach hard mode. They can also be crafted with normal hammers and blueprints but at a relatively exorbitant cost. You can see this in the Forge. You want to find magic gear that drops with the bonus crit rate option to maximize your archer and rogue dps. Crit rate does not roll on gear for the other five hero classes.
Runes for your rogues and archers should be either crit rate or bonus crit damage. What you currently should use depends on your gear in order to maximize crit rate. The best elements to put into your dps runes are:
If attack is above 70,000, bonus critical damage (from valkyrie shards)**
On crit, bonus critical damage 100% for 10 seconds (easiest to get from Valkyrie shards)
On crit, +20% crit rate for 10 seconds (if you’re under 80% crit rate; easiest to get from valkyrie shards)
X% hp on crit (usually just one is necessary; comes from fury shards)
The on crit buffs do not stack. Dont keep more than one. They also gain no benefit from being in a particular rune, so it is best to put them in a protection or divinity rune, leaving the slot open in an attack rune for another crit bonus element.
**note, that means for your fury archer to qualify, she needs to be ranked up to around 44 +10 with upgraded Borr weapons to reach the 70k threshold. There is a lower tier version at 60k attack threshold from fury shards but then you’d be wasting resources getting an element that should be replaced later.
In Seven Guardians you will be in control of an army of seven different units that you can summon to fight your battles. We’re going to take you through some general tips for combat, unit upgrades and what to farm.
Game Tips (from Reddit)
- Wait for an optimal base stat before putting elements onto 6-Star Runes
- Get Fury Archer from your first Base 5-Star (Yellow) Ticket, even if you think you have a good Archer already
- Inform yourself on how to use your free Base 4-Star (Purple) Ticket before using it
- Do not use Base 4-Star units fodder, even if you have duplicates. You will need them later
- Do not upgrade a Base 2- or 3-Star unit to 6 Stars solely for the 3 Diamonds
- Never use Diamonds on the Premium Hero x11 pack
- Only start buying meat when you can auto-farm stages 7-10 or 8-10
- Do not use all resources like Friendship Stones, Diamonds, Honor Points or Gold. Keep a healthy reserve and wait for their respective spending events to get bonus rewards
- Sell all XP Elixirs
- The deployment order for Auto Mode can be rearranged. While in Story mode, on the screen before you actually enter battle, you’ll see a small button on the left-hand side under your party that says “Configure”. Click that button, and you will be able to customize your deployment order for Story Mode, Tank War, Chapter Boss, Daily Boss, and World Boss
- When activating Auto Mode, turn off the settings titled “Inventory Alert”, “Hero Slot Alert”, and “Battle Lost Alert”. The Inventory and Hero Slot Alerts will automatically cancel Auto Mode if either of those spaces are full; if you turn them off, however, you don’t lose anything.
- The overflow will just be sent to your Mailbox for you to claim later. Turning the Battle Lost Alert off means that Auto Mode will continue even if you lose a battle. This is a good thing, but make sure your win-rate is at least 75% before doing this, otherwise you’ll be wasting a lot of gold
- Do not waste gold upgrading your Stronghold Towers until you’ve reached the endgame
- Don’t worry about Runes until endgame. Feel free to slot them into your Units, but enchanting them with elements should come much later
- Do not waste gold upgrading Tanks until you have the Seraph and/or Fury Tanks
- For World Boss, used ranged Units only
- Get Silverwing Archer from your first 4-Star Ticket
- Do not spend Honor points on anything except Fury and Seraph shard tickets
- Be aware that Seven Guardians often runs spending events, where players will be rewarded for spending certain amounts of in-game resources within a given time-frame. These spending events have included gold, Honor, Topaz, and Diamonds.
- Do not sell gear. Either use it for upgrading Borr gear or extract it for Mastery Shards
- The primary resource you will be fighting for is gold. Everything else is manageable
- Don’t upgrade anything to +5 unless you’re immediately about to rank it up to the next star level (exception being 6* units). It can lead to you wasting lots of resources on characters you end up burning
- Get Fury Archer / Silverwing Archer ASAP
- You can sell extra Heroes
- Sell all XP potions; experience is not a scarce resource, the money you spend to use them on your units is
- Be sure to regularly click the ingame “Event” link and read through everything. Take advantage of Events
- Finish all of your Daily Quests
- Do not waste gold upgrading gear until you have 6* equipment
- Buy the Daily Diamond Pack for $2.99
- Buy 300 Stamina per day every day
- Spend Honor Points on Seraph / Fury units ONLY
- Focus on a single strong PvE team. Getting as high as you can in the Chapters will open up new Quests with great items, as well as provide a high as possible Story clear for the best possible auto-farming experience, gold, items, and Heroes
- Don’t sweat Arena; it doesn’t help your Guild, give you experience, or offer a chance at Units or Shards
- Participate in Stronghold and Tank Wars as often as possible, even if you lose
- Never use duplicate Base-4 or Base-5 units as upgrade fodder; they are necessary for Mastery
- Make the most out of your 3 party slots. Set up 1 party as your main squad for PvE & Bosses; set up another party for auto-farming, making sure to include fodder units that need the experience; set up another party for auto-clearing Sanctuary
- Purge your Friends list of inactives daily. Always keep your Friends list full
- Participate in every Chapter Boss encounter you can, even if you do virtually no damage; the Participating reward alone is worth it
- Upgrade tank and use as many as possible