The Genshin Impact Ceremonial Sword is a four-star one-handed energy recovery (EP) sword that can be obtained from permanent and temporary banners. It is suitable for characters who play the role of support and/or DPS in the squad, and provides an effective implementation of the elemental skill.
In this article, we will look at how to get the Ceremonial Sword, its stats and bonuses, as well as tell you what Ascension materials are required and which characters equipped with this weapon will reveal their potential to the fullest.
How to get the Ceremonial Sword
The ceremonial sword can be obtained from any banner. If it is added to the prayers of the patch, the chance of it dropping is increased. This makes it both easier to obtain and more difficult to awaken to enhance the passive ability.
Passive ability: Instant elemental skill cooldown after use. Depending on the awakening rank, 1-2-3-4-5 hits with a doshka can roll back the skill with a probability of 40-50-60-70-80%. Occurs every 30-26-22-18-16 seconds according to the awakening rank.
How to upgrade the Ceremonial Sword
In order to exalt the Ceremonial Sword, the following elevation materials are required for each level:
Where to get exalted materials:
- Lion's Fang Shackles can be obtained from the Cecilia's Garden dungeon. At the second and subsequent levels of ascension, they can also be crafted at the alchemy workbench. The dungeon is open on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Chaos Device is farmed by a Ruin Guard, Ruin Hunter, and/or Ruin Thresher. The quality of the item depends on the level of the enemy. You can track the location in the traveler's guide in the “Enemies” section. Can also be obtained from Alchemy.
- Scroll of Divine Magic drops when defeating Shamachurls. You can track them in the directory or find them on an interactive world map; higher-level materials are also crafted at the alchemy workbench.
Total elevation materials:
To level up to level 90, you will also need 607 pieces of magical enhancement ore.
Awakening the Ceremonial Sword
In order to awaken the sword, you need to knock it out again in any of the banners.
Who suits the Ceremonial Sword
The Ceremonial Sword is suitable for characters that deal damage at the cost of an item with a long cooldown. This will allow you to deal additional damage and/or apply an additional status to elemental reactions. Also, this weapon can help eliminate the problem with a lack of energy. The Ceremonial Sword has a rather weak basic attack, so you shouldn't expect a lot of damage from your hand.
Ceremonial sword would be the most suitable option for:
|One of the best swords on Xing Qiu, since its main damage butt, and on C2 it reduces hydro resistance, has a long cooldown. The Ceremonial Sword will also be good at reducing the cooldown of the ult. Restoring energy is important to Xing Qiu, and by equipping him with this sword, you can replace the clock on EC with ATK without loss.|
|The ult will be typed faster, the echka, like Xing Qiu, has a long cooldown. Restarting it will make the best use of the elemental skill, inflicting cryo status and increasing the duration/effectiveness of the treatment.|
|If Bennet is built for a heal, the Ceremonial Sword will reduce the cooldown of the ult and add extra HP. It is worth considering that the attack power will decrease, and the egg will quickly roll back itself.|
|The Ceremonial Sword will reduce the cooldown of the ult and will give an instant cooldown of the ult, adding additional damage and re-coupling. But it's worth remembering that Kazuha's C1 handles this very well on his own, so the Ceremonial sword will be good at C0.|
|Will suit a Keia support built in cryo, as VE will increase the cooldown speed ults and in conjunction with main dps will create an elemental reaction. However, in my opinion, not the best option for it.|
|The quick recovery of the ult (important, since it deals damage mostly from budding) and a rather long cooldown (cd) of the eishka (this is eliminated on C1). Suitable for both dps build and support.|
|Not a bad option due to the extra HP, however, her doshka and ult have a fast cooldown already at c0, and when the constellations awaken, the doshka gets additional buffs.|
How to use Ceremonial Sword
There are a few nuances with the Ceremonial Sword's passive talent.
- The passive talent only triggers when the spawn hits an enemy (damage doesn't count if hitting a shield) ). The number of enemies affected by it increases the chance of an instant rollback;
- after recharging the elemental skill, the countdown of its abilities will begin again;
- best of all, the sword reveals itself when fully awakened, however, at first sometimes you can get by with R3.
In general, using this weapon does not require you to perform any special action, so this blade is considered as easy to use as possible.
I like to play mobile games. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. I share my game experience. Sometimes I publish guides and tips from other players. So if you’d like to be published on Gameloid, please contact me.