In Genshin Impact, the Sand Flux Hall is one of the Will dungeons that can be used to obtain useful materials required to upgrade a variety of weapons (mainly inazumsky). In this guide, you can find out how to find and open this dungeon, as well as what commands you should take, and how valuable rewards you can get here.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
How to find and open the Hall of Flowing Sand
Fortunately, everything is pretty simple here. You only need to complete the Archon quest “The Unchanging God and the Eternal Utopia” to get to the island of Narukami (Inazuma). Then head to the northern foot of Mount Him, on top of which stands the Great Temple. The entrance to this dungeon is carved right into the rock. All you have to do is walk up to the door and interact with it, meaning there are no puzzles to solve.
You need to make sure that all the cubes are turned by the luminous surface in one direction. To do this, first hit the second cube, and then the fourth (if you count them from left to right). The screenshots below show the solution.
Rewards and features of the Hall of Flowing Sand challenges
This dungeon has four difficulty levels, the choice of which affects the monsters you encounter during the challenge, the level and adventure rank requirements, as well as the rewards and effects of earth artery anomalies. Below we'll look at each step separately.
Sand Abyss, Sand Altar, and Sand Grave I
- Recommended character level: 15.
- Adventurer rank: at least 16 (although you still can't get here until you get 30).
- Enemies: Hydro Slimes x10, Large Hydro Slimes x1, Pyro Slimes x5 and Large Pyro Slimes x2.
- Anomaly Effect: Each party member's shield strength is increased by 40%. After rising the crystal formed by Geo's elemental reaction, a shock wave appears, damaging all nearby mobs.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 1125 pestilence, 10 friendship points, 2-star resource for upgrading weapons (daily rotation, discussed below).
Sand Abyss, Sand Altar, and Sand Grave II
- Recommended Character Level: 36
- Adventure Rank: At least 21 (though you still can't get here 30th).
- Enemies: Large Hydro Slimes x5 and Large Pyro Slimes x5.
- Anomaly Effect: Each party member gains 40% more shield strength. After rising the crystal formed by Geo's elemental reaction, a shock wave appears, dealing damage to all nearby mobs.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 1550 pestilence, 15 friendship points, 2-star and 3-star resources for upgrading weapons (daily rotation).
Sandy Abyss, Sandy Altar and Sandy Grave III< /h3>
- Recommended Character Level: 59
- Adventurer Rank: At least 30
- Enemies: Large Hydro Slimes x3, Large Pyro Slimes x3, Hydro Mage of the Abyss x1 and Pyro Mage of the Abyss x1.
- Anomaly Effect: Each party member gains 40% more shield strength. After rising the crystal formed by Geo's elemental reaction, a shock wave will appear, dealing damage to all nearby mobs.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 1850 pestilence, 15 friendship points, 2-star, 3-star and 4-star resources for upgrading weapons (daily rotation).
Sandy Abyss, Sandy Altar and Sandy Grave IV
- Recommended character level: 80.
- Enemies: Large Electro Slimes x3, Mutant Electro Slime x1, Electro Hilichurl Grenadier x3 and Mitachurl with Electric Ax x3.
- Anomaly effect: Each party member gains 40% more shield strength. After rising the crystal formed by Geo's elemental reaction, a shock wave appears, dealing damage to all nearby mobs.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 2200 pestilence, 20 friendship points, 2-star, 3-star, 4-star and 5-star weapon upgrade resources (daily rotation).
< li>Adventure Rank: At least 40.
Rotation of rewards depending on the day of the week
So, on different days you can get various items in this dungeon that are necessary to improve your weapons.< th scope="col">Day of the week
precious branch of the outer seas (★★★)
outer seas jade branch (★★★★)
golden branch of the outer seas (★★★★★)
Narukami's wisdom (★★)
Narukami's joy (★★★)
Valor Narukami (★★★★★)
| < p>
evil warlord mask (★★)
mask tiger mouth (★★★)
one-horned mask (★★★★)
kijin mask (★★★★★)
|Absolutely all of the above materials
Recommended commands for the Hall of Current Sand
Given the anomaly of the earth artery here, you should definitely take Geo characters to the squad, as they can provide the party members with reinforced shields and deal additional damage with shock waves. They can be accompanied by Cryo heroes, whose attacks are vulnerable to almost all opponents that you will encounter in this dungeon. Below are the most interesting character variations.
|Using her elemental abilities, she can quickly destroy all mobs. Highly resistant to interrupt attacks.
|Can inflict Cryo companions with elemental skill damage. Elemental explosion deals significant damage.
|Can apply cryo status to a large area. Effectively heals allies.
|Elemental skill grants allies a shield, and an elemental explosion can heal them.
|Can deal massive Cryo damage with her elemental abilities.
|Provides a powerful shield and debuffs enemies. His elemental burst deals high damage and inflicts Petrify.
|His elemental blast hits a large area, and his elemental skill allows you to quickly create shields from Crystals.
|Deals heavy Geo damage with charged attacks and an elemental explosion.
|The elemental skill heals team members and equips them with shields.
|Allows you to strengthen units with a large number of Geo characters and attract crystals during the elemental explosion
|Can deal massive Geo damage with her charged attacks.
The table below shows several hero builds (including a free one) that will make clearing a dungeon relatively easy, provided your fighters are well leveled.
Albedo (Noelle, Ning Guang)
The Rosary (Chong Yun)
How to get through the Hall of Flowing Sand
The essence of this dungeon is to destroy a certain number of opponents in a specified period of time (usually 6 minutes). Thus, all your efforts should be aimed at dealing maximum damage to the greatest number of enemies, so be sure to take your best damage dealers.
< p>If the timer expires and you still haven't killed all the monsters, the challenge will fail, so you'll have to start from scratch. To speed up the killing of mobs, be sure to use the bonuses of the arteries of the earth. Remember that the Crystallization reaction (Geo + any other element) allows you not only to get a shield, but also to deal additional damage to mobs.
On difficulty level IV, you will mainly be attacked by Electro enemies that are quickly killed by Cryo attacks . So do not forget to take a couple of such characters to the squad. If your heroes are dying quickly, then you should add one healer to the group, for example, Qi Qi, Diona or Noelle.