In Genshin Impact, Kirara is a 4-star character who wields Dendro God's Eye and is proficient with a one-handed sword. In a squad, she can play the role of a shield support or, under certain conditions, a secondary damage dealer.. In this guide, we will tell you about her best builds, weapons and artifacts, as well as recommended commands for her. >Note: The Komania Express Courier has not been officially released yet, so the data presented here is based on information received as part of the beta testing. If necessary, we will update the guide when the heroine appears in the game.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
Kirara main features
How to get Kirara
In the first phase of update 3.7, this delivery girl will appear in the banner, which will give her a high chance of getting. Then she will most likely be added to the standard Prayer, which will reduce the chance of the swordswoman falling out. At the same time, developers often hold events in which they give 4-star heroes for free. We'll be sure to let you know when an event occurs.
Kirara's stat progression
The table below shows how the character's base stats change as it levels up.
|Level||Basic HP||Basic Attack||Basic Defense||HP% Bonus||Crit Chance Hits||Crit. damage|
Kirara's advantages and disadvantages
Thanks to her unique abilities, Kirara can effectively protect her allies from various types of damage and impose a Dendro status. She also has the following advantages:
- When used as a shield support, she is extremely easy to build, as her shield depends on maximum health, which increases with elevation and has relatively high base values.
- The shield is easy to activate and protects against Dendro damage especially well.
- The duration of the shield is equal to or longer than the cooldown of the skill, allowing it to be used almost constantly.
- It performs well as a shielder even without Constellations, and with them it can give additional buffs to the team and impose Dendro status from the pocket.
- Elemental explosion is not bad for applying Dendro status and costs only 60 units of energy, so the heroine is not demanding on Recovery energy when playing through the ultimate.
- Thanks to the passive talent, it makes it easier to hunt various creatures, since they do not run away from it.
- Significantly accelerates climbing on low vertical surfaces with an elemental skill.
There are some downsides, though, many of which come directly from the upsides character:
- The shield has an average strength, inferior to the barrier of the same Zhong Li.
- It has a relatively low base attack, which significantly complicates its use as a damage dealer.
- When deciding to use it as a sub-DD, you will have to completely forget about the shield, since it scales with health, and the elemental explosion and skill scale with attack power. Otherwise, you will receive not only a mediocre shield, but also damage.
- To create a damage dealer from Kirara, you will have to unlock some Constellations and play only through Catalysis (Growth).
- In the state of Neko's Urgent Sending, the heroine climbs rocks faster, but also spends significantly more stamina, so she won't be able to climb high mountains without additional stamina.
The Delivery Girl performs up to 4 slashes with her blade when performing a regular attack, Box Slicing, and when charged, performs three quick swings of her claws, consuming a little stamina. In the event of an air attack, it lands on the ground, dealing splash damage.
Explanation: The low base attack and lack of any infusion makes normal strikes almost useless. It is not worth spending resources on leveling them.
After quickly pressing the button of the elemental skill “Flying Paw Kick”, the swordswoman performs a back flip, dealing small damage to Dendro in an area and creating a shield based on maximum health. When a new barrier is created, it stacks with it and its duration is updated.
Long pressing a skill will cause Kirara to enter ” Urgent sending neko”, while creating the same shield. In case of contact with enemies, she rams them, causing damage to Dendro. However, the ram can only spawn once every 0.5 seconds for each enemy. When the skill expires, the heroine swings her claws, which deals area damage to Dendro.
In Box Form, the swordswoman jumps more and runs and climbs faster. However, while climbing, she spends more stamina. In the case of using the sprint or random end of climbing, the heroine automatically exits this mode. The duration of the effect can be up to 10 seconds. The longer it is, the longer the rollback time will be (maximum 12 seconds).
Explanation: a quick press of a skill is suitable for a full-fledged shielder, and a long one is suitable for a damage dealer. The shield does a good job of protecting allies in Budding units and its derivatives, but it becomes useless if you collect Kirara for increased damage. In box mode, it performs best in packs of Growth, as it is not suitable for summoning Dendro cores.
If you activate the elemental explosion “Unexpected Departure”, then the character will throw a huge box at the enemies, inflicting area damage on Dendro. Six seeds will then spawn and explode on contact with an enemy or after 12 seconds, also dealing AoE damage to Dendro.
Explanation: An important source of damage for both the Shielder and the Sub-DPS when played through Growth. The low cost allows you to use the cooldown ult even at 130% HE. Kazuha can move all the bombs to one point with his skill, dealing significant damage to a single target.
We can't help but talk about the special passive talents of the heroine, which include:
- Crouching Walk – Small creatures such as birds and boars will no longer run away from you when this cat girl is in a group.
- Bewitching, Bewitching Tails – In box mode, when ramming, she gains stacks of Reinforced Packing. A total of three levels can be gained, each of which gives an additional shield after exiting the Urgent Send Neko state. The damage absorption efficiency of such a shield is 20% of the base barrier. Shields can stack.
- Timely Confusion – Increases skill damage by 0.4% and ultimates by 0.3% per 1,000 of Kirara's maximum health.
< p>Note that at 35,000 health points, the bonus for the skill will be 14%, and the explosion of the elements – 10.5%. However, we are not talking about a direct increase in ability damage, but a percentage bonus. Therefore, in a shield build with HP maximization, you should not expect a serious increase in the DPS of the heroine. If you create a sub-DD, then pumping attack power will still be more effective.
Constellations of Kirara
To unlock them, you need Character Luck, issued when duplicates of the heroine fall out, which, of course, is random. However, the chance of getting 4-star characters is much higher than the legendary ones, so you may well open at least a couple of constellations.
In the role of a shielder, Kirara will perform her functions well on C0, but it is advisable to open C1 and C4 as a sub-DD, which will slightly increase damage and allow you to impose Dendro status on enemies from your pocket. Co-op fans will benefit from C2, and supports will need C6, which buffs the entire team. All constellations are discussed below.
- Material Circulation – Every 8000 maximum health of the heroine allows her to create an additional bomb when using her ultimate. A maximum of 10 seeds can be summoned.
- Ultimate Packing Art – Ramming allies in box cat mode, the heroine will give them shields.
- Knowing all addresses – elemental skill level increases by three. Max level: 15th.
- Skanda's Horse – when an active hero with Kirara's shield hits enemies with normal, charged or falling blows, the swordswoman deals damage to Dendro, the size of which is 200% of her attack power. The effect occurs every 3.8 seconds.
- A thousand kilometers a day – the level of the explosion of the elements increases by three. Max level: 15.
- Hundreds of landscapes – When the heroine uses an ult or skill, all party members receive a 12% bonus to damage from all elements for 15 seconds.
How to play Kirara
It is best to use Kirara as a support character, casting shields on allies and buffing their elemental damage (with C6). With it, you will be able to maintain a barrier on an active fighter almost throughout the entire battle. To do this, use the following rotation:
- Summon a shield with a quick tap of an elemental skill and, if ready, use Kirara's ult.
- Switch to other supports and sub-DDs that put buffs on allies and statuses on enemies from your pocket.
- Choose a main DD and deal primary damage to enemies for the duration of the shield.
- After 12 seconds, switch back to Kirara to refresh the shield and repeat the first paragraphs over again.
Of course, this is an ideal example of a rotation that can change depending on the situation on the battlefield and the weapon used. For example, if you have a Ceremonial Sword, the skill should be used twice.
If you decide to make a cat girl in a sub-DD, then her rotation will change somewhat, since she will spend more time on the battlefield, and will look like this:
- Use the abilities of supports and sub- Pocket damage.
- Hold the skill button to activate the box cat state and start ramming enemies. You can try to get 3 stacks to get extra shields.
- Use Kirara's elemental burst to apply an additional Dendro status to enemies.
- Switch to the main damage dealer, which can act as a reactor (close reactions), to deal significant damage to enemies.
- Switch to supports again and repeat all points.
More Once again, for a secondary damage dealer, you need to pay more attention to Kirara's attack power, because of which her shield will become completely weak. You will deal the main damage with E-shka and ult.
The best builds for Kirara
Everything is simple here – we maximize health or take more energy recovery to help damage dealers use their ults more often. The best one-handed swords are shown in the table below.
|Name and rarity||Stats (level 1-90)||Passive|
Haj Nisut Key (5 Stars)
HP Bonus: 14%~66.2%
Basic Attack: 44~541
|Increases health by 20%. When hit by an elemental skill, increases the hero's elemental mastery by 0.12% of their maximum health for 20 seconds. The bonus can appear once every 0.3 seconds and stack up to three times. After receiving the 3rd charge, the MC of all nearby characters is increased by 0.2% of the maximum HP of the fighter using this sword. So far, the only one-hander on health that can significantly increase the shield's durability and give the team an extra MS. A sub-DD will do as well, as it has a high base attack and increases Kirara's own elemental mastery. If Neela is present in the squad, then it is better to give this weapon to her.|
Ceremonial Sword (4 stars)
Energy regeneration: 13.3%~61.3%
Basic Attack: 41-454
|Has a 40% chance to instantly restore the cooldown of an elemental skill when it is damaged. The effect works once every half a minute. Gives Kirara full energy, allowing her to use her ultimate on cooldown. The passive will allow you to use the shield twice, increasing its durability.|
Favonius Sword (4 stars)
Power Regen: 13.3%~61.3%
Basic Attack: 41-454
|When you hit with a 60% chance to Crit 6 units of energy are restored. The effect occurs every 12 seconds. Gives enough energy not only to Kirara, but to the entire squad. True, the passive requires a more frequent presence of the heroine on the battlefield and an increased chance of crit. hits (at awakening rank 5, the bonus will also trigger on low crits).|
Xyphos Moonglow (4 stars)
Elemental Mastery: 36~165
Basic Attack: 42-510
|Increases the character's Energy Recovery by 0.035% per point of Elemental Mastery every 10 seconds. The effect lasts 12 seconds. Nearby allies receive 30% of this bonus. The buff stacks if the weapon is wielded by other party members. May give even more energy than the previous sword, but requires Awakening 5 and Emphasis on MS when building Kirara. So the weapon can also work with sub-DD.|
Wooden Blade (4 stars)
Energy Regen: 6.7%~30.6%
Basic Attack: 44-565
|When the elemental reactions Exacerbation, Burning, Growth, Vegetation, Stimulation, Blooming and Budding occur, a Seed of Consciousness appears near the hero, which lasts 10 seconds. The fighter who picks up this seed gains 60~120 Elemental Mastery for 12 seconds. The seed can spawn once every 20 seconds. The bonus does not stack, but is activated even if the weapon carrier is not on the battlefield. Provides Kirara with energy and increases MS, so it will be a good option when playing from Dendro reactions.|
You can try to increase the heroine's HP to the maximum and take two incomplete sets of artifacts:
- Millelite's Fortitude (2 parts) – increase health by 20%. Dropped from the Mountainwatch dungeon.
- Radiance of Vurukashi (2 parts) – Increases health by 20%. Dropped from the Molten Fortress dungeon.
It is not recommended to take the full set of Millelite's Fortitude, since its second bonus is triggered only by long-pressing a skill that is more suitable for sub-DD. If you are interested in whole sets, then it is better to take a closer look at the “Memories of the Deep Forest”, 2 parts of which increase Dendro's damage bonus by 15%, and 4 parts – if hit by an ult or elemental skill, reduce the enemy's resistance to Dendro damage by 30% for 8 seconds. The bonus is activated even if the character is not on the battlefield. This set should be used if the squad has Dendro main-DD, for example, al-Haytham or Nahida. It can be found in the Spire of Lonely Enlightenment dungeon.
In packs where Electro damage prevails, for example, with Saino or Ke Qing, you can take a full set of “Instructor”, 2 parts of which increase elemental mastery by 80 units, and 4 parts increase the MS of all team members by 120 units for 8 seconds after triggering a spontaneous reaction. Dropped by elite bosses.
As for the main characteristics of the artifacts, then take the hourglass for HP (or VP, if not enough), the cup for HP%, and the cap (crown) for HP% (or the chance of a Cree hit when using Favonius). The preference for selecting additional attributes is as follows: HP% > HP > Energy recovery.
In this case, the main emphasis will need to be placed on the heroine's attack power in order to increase the damage from her abilities. You can also increase Elemental Mastery if you plan to play from reactions. The table below shows the optimal one-handed swords.
|Name and rarity||Stats (level 1 -90)||Passive|
Precious Pool (5 Stars)
Critical Hit Chance: 9.6%~44.1%
Basic Attack: 44-542
|Increases the hero's health by 20%~40% and grants an attack bonus equal to 1.2%~2.4% of the hero's maximum health. The best option for a damage dealer, increasing crits, attack power and Kirara's health. Plus, you get a relatively strong shield.|
Key of Hajj Nisut (5 stars)
HP bonus: 14%~66.2%
Basic attack : 44~541
|Increases health by 20%. When hit by an elemental skill, increases the hero's elemental mastery by 0.12% of their maximum health for 20 seconds. The bonus can appear once every 0.3 seconds and stack up to three times. After receiving the 3rd charge, the MC of all nearby characters is increased by 0.2% of the maximum HP of the fighter using this sword. Thanks to the high base attack and the increase in MS, it is also suitable for a secondary damage dealer. Gives a lot of benefits to the entire squad, not just Kirara.|
Oath of Freedom (5 stars)
Elemental Mastery: 43~198
Basic Attack: 46-608
|Increases damage dealt by 10% and accumulates Talismans of Empowerment even when the character is not on the battlefield. After collecting two talismans, they disappear, increasing allies' normal and charged damage by 16% and attack power by 20%. Allows you to increase the overall DPS of the entire squad if they have powerful main damage dealers whose damage depends on ATK, for example, Ke Qing or Yae Miko.|
Corrupted Desire (4 stars)
Energy Recovery: 10%~45.9%
Basic Attack: 42-510
|Increases elemental skill damage and critical chance by 16%~32% by 6%~12%. Gives enough energy to cast a cooldown ult and enhances E-shku, which Kirara will deal the main damage to enemies and apply Dendro status to them.|
Xyphos Moonglow (4 stars)
Elemental Mastery: 36~165 < /p>
Basic Attack: 42-510
|Increases the character's Energy Recovery by 0.035% per Elemental Mastery every 10 seconds. The effect lasts 12 seconds. Nearby allies receive 30% of this bonus. The buff stacks if the weapon is wielded by other party members. Like the previous weapon, it gives enough energy for frequent use of the ult. Plus, Kirara will be able to deal more reaction damage thanks to the increased MS.|
To maximize damage, you can give Kirara the following incomplete sets of artifacts:< /p>
- Memories of the Deep Forest (2 parts) – Increase Dendro's damage by 15%. Obtained from the Spire of Lonely Enlightenment dungeon. If there are no more Dendro characters in the squad, then you can put the full version of this set on Kirara.
- Gilded Dreams or Instructor (2 parts) – Increases Elemental Mastery by 80 points. Dropped in the Spire of Lonely Enlightenment dungeon or dropped from elite bosses.
- Gladiator's End or Shimenawa's Memories (2 parts) – Increases attack power by 18%. Looted in the Maple Hall dungeon or dropped from elite bosses.
If you want to boost your ultimate and increase the overall damage of the squad, then take the full set of “Ceremony of the Ancient Nobles”, 2 parts of which increase the damage from the explosion of the elements by 20%, and 4 parts – increase the attack power of all team members by 20% for 12 seconds after use ultimate. Obtained in the Clear Water and Mountain Cave dungeon.
As for the main characteristics of the artifacts, take the hourglass for ATK, the bowl for the Dendro damage bonus, and the hat (crown) for the chance of a critical hit or critical damage . The priority of selecting additional attributes is as follows: crits > ATK > Mastery of the elements.
Best Teams for Kirara
As a shield support, this catgirl will suit many teams playing with Reaction Dendro. She will look especially good in packs for Budding, where damage dealers need protection from their own exploding Dendro cores.
If you plan to use Kirara as a sub-DD, then it is best to place her in teams that play from Catalysis and Growth. The table below shows some optimal units with this heroine.
How to improve skills
You have to search and collect many different materials, namely:
- Teachings, instructions and philosophies about “Frailness” – are mined on Mondays, Thursdays and Sundays in the Violet Hall dungeon.
- Ghost Shell, Heart, and Core – Drop from Ghosts, purchasable with Starlight, or crafted with Alchemy.
- Eternal Amber – drops from the weekly boss Apep Oasis Guardian.
- Crown of Insight – can be obtained during events, as well as by leveling the Sacred Sakura, the Tree of Permafrost and the Tree of Dreams.
As for leveling talents, we advise you to level up the elemental skill and elemental explosion at the same time to about level 6, and then increase the E-shku to the maximum and only then finish off the ult. This is true for both shield and sub-DD. Normal attacks can not download.
How to Ascend
Get ready to search and collect a lot of different materials. Below is a list and how to obtain them.
- First Ascension (Level 20; 20,000 mora) – 1 Nagadus Emerald Shard, 3 Cloud Grass Fruit, 3 Ghost Shells
- Ascension 2 (Level 40; 40,000 mora) – 3 Nagadus Emerald Fragments, 2 Eternal Gloom Rings, 10 Cloudgrass Fruit, 15 Spectral Shells Nagadus, 4 Rings of Eternal Darkness, 20 Cloud Grass Fruits, 12 Spectral Hearts
- Fourth Ascension (Level 60; 80,000 mora) – 3 Nagadus Emeralds, 8 Rings of Eternal Darkness, 30 Cloud Grass Fruits, 18 Ghost Hearts hearts
- Fifth Ascension (Level 70; 100,000 mora) – 6 pieces of Nagadus Emerald, 12 Rings of Eternal Gloom, 45 Cloud Grass Fruit, 12 Ghost Cores
- Sixth Ascension (Level 80; 120,000 mora) – 6 Precious Nagadus Emeralds, 20 Rings of Eternal Darkness, 60 Cloud Grass Fruits, 24 Ghost Cores
You can get Nagadus Emeralds from Feathered Mold, Apep Oasis Guardian, and Hypostasis Dendro. Ring of Eternal Darkness drops from Monstrous Baptist. Cloud Grass Fruit is a local curiosity of Inazuma. In a separate guide, we indicated their location.