In Genshin Impact, the Liangshan Labyrinth is one of the dungeons of the Will, for clearing which you can get valuable materials necessary for pumping various weapons. In this guide, we will tell you how to find and open this dungeon, as well as which characters to take, and what kind of rewards are given for completing it.
How to find and open the Liangshan Labyrinth
You should not have any problems with this, since the entrance to this dungeon is located in the eastern part of Li Yue, not far from the village of Minyun. You just need to go to the door and interact with it, that is, you don’t have to solve any puzzles. If you have enough adventure rank, you will be able to take on challenges.
General information about the Liangshan Labyrinth dungeon:
- Required adventure rank: at least 16th.
- Dungeon type: Trials (weapon materials).
- Cost to collect reward: 20 primal resin or one thick resin
- Co-op: available
Liangshan Labyrinth Challenge Rewards and Features
This dungeon has four difficulty levels, the choice of which affects the monsters you encounter during the challenge, the level and adventure rank requirements, as well as the rewards and effects of earth artery anomalies . Below we will consider each stage separately.
Thundercloud Altar, Rumbling Ruins, Ancient Lightning Trials, and I Electrostatic Field
- Recommended character level: 15.
- Adventure Rank: At least 16
- Enemies: Electro Slimes x16, Large Electro Slimes x1, and Mutant Electro Slime x1.
- Anomaly Effect: Heroes will begin to lose their energy due to the negative impact of a thunderstorm on them; this will last until their Electro status disappears.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 1125 pestilence, 10 friendship points, 2-star resource for upgrading weapons (daily rotation, discussed below).
Thundercloud Altar, Rumbling Ruins, Ancient Lightning Trials, and Electrostatic Field II
- Recommended Character Level: 36
- Adventure Rank: At least 21
- Enemies: Electro Slimes x7, Large Electro Slimes x5 and Mutant Electro Slime x4.
- Anomaly Effect: Heroes will begin to lose their energy due to the negative effects of thunderstorms on them; this will continue until their Electro status is gone.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 1550 pestilence, 15 friendship points, 2-star and 3-star resource for upgrading weapons (daily rotation).
Thundercloud Altar, Rumbling Ruins, Ancient Lightning Trials and electrostatic field III
- Recommended character level: 59.
- Adventure rank: at least 30.
- Enemies: large Electro slimes x6, Mutant Electro Slime x3 and Fatui: Electro Cicine Mage x1.
- Anomaly effect: Heroes will begin to lose their energy due to the negative effects of thunderstorms on them; this will last until their Electro status is gone. On the arena, from time to time, lightning will strike, taking away energy and causing Electro damage to the characters. Hits can spawn Thunder Orbs.
- Reward: 100 Adventure Points, 1850 Pestilence, 15 Amity Points, 2-Star, 3-Star, and 4-Star Weapon Upgrade Resource (daily rotation).
Thundercloud Altar, Rumbling Ruins, Ancient Lightning Trials, and Electrostatic Field IV
- Recommended Character Level: 80
- Adventure Rank: At least 40
- Enemies: Large Electro Slimes x4, Mutant Electro Slime x2, and Fatui: Electro Cicine Mage x2.
- Anomaly Effect: Heroes will begin to lose their energy due to the negative impact of a thunderstorm on them; this will last until their Electro status is gone. On the arena, from time to time, lightning will strike, taking away energy and causing Electro damage to the characters. Hits can spawn thunder orbs.
- Reward: 100 adventure points, 2200 pestilence, 20 friendship points, 2-star, 3-star, 4-star and 5-star resource for upgrading weapons (daily rotation).
Rewards rotation depending on the day of the week
So, on different days you can get various items in this dungeon that are necessary to improve your weapons.
|Day of the week||Materials|
Gu Yun glowing sand (★★)
Gu Yun's shiny stone (★ ★★)
Gu Yun's relic (★★★★)
the remains of the gods Gu Yun ( ★★★★★)
Cloud Sea Lead Pill (★★)
Cloud Sea Mercury Pill (★ ★★)
Cloud Sea Golden Pill (★★★★)
Primo Elixir of the Cloud Sea (★★★★★)
black siderite grain (★★)
piece of black siderite ( ★★★)
black siderite shard (★★★★)
black siderite fragment (★ ★★★★)
|Sunday||Absolutely all of the above materials|
Recommended commands for the Liangshan Labyrinth
As you probably already noticed, in this dungeon you will have to fight Electro enemies (slimes and cicine magicians), so we highly recommend that you take Pyro and Cryo heroes into your squad. In this case, you will be able to create elemental reactions such as Overload and Superconductor, which will allow you to deal additional damage to these opponents. The table below lists a few fighters that will make great teams.
|With the help of a charged shot and an explosion, the element is capable of inflicting damage on several monsters at once. The elemental skill allows you to interrupt enemy attacks.|
|The elemental skill has a low cooldown, and the elemental burst allows you to freeze monsters.|
|Using her elemental abilities, she can quickly destroy all mobs. Highly resistant to interrupt attacks.|
|Can inflict Cryo companions with elemental skill damage. Elemental explosion deals significant damage.|
|Can apply cryo status to a large area. Effectively heals allies.|
|An elemental skill grants allies a shield and an elemental explosion can heal them.|
|Elemental explosion allows you to quickly deal with groups of enemies. Has high base damage.|
|Normal strikes have a large damage radius, and elemental abilities allow you to deal large Pyro damage in a large area.|
|Can deal Pyro damage even with regular hits, and elemental blast has a large area of effect.|
|Can heal other party members and increase their attack power with her elemental burst.|
|An elemental explosion can deal large Pyro damage in an area. Fast attacks work well against strong mobs.|
|Can deal Pyro damage even with normal attacks, and elemental burst and elemental skill are great for creating reactions.|
|Can deal massive Cryo damage with her elemental abilities.|
|Inflicts massive Pyro damage with a charged shot. Her elemental blast covers a large area, allowing her to destroy multiple enemies at once.|
The table below shows several hero builds (including a free one) that will make clearing a dungeon relatively easy, provided your fighters are well leveled.
|Primary DPS||Secondary DPS||Secondary DPS/Support||Support|
Hu Tao (Dilyuk, Kli, Yan Fei)
Hu Tao (Dilyuk, Kli, Yan Fei)
How to pass the Liangshan Labyrinth
The essence of this dungeon is to destroy a certain number of opponents in a specified period of time. Thus, all your efforts should be aimed at dealing maximum damage to the greatest number of enemies, so be sure to take your best damage dealers.
If the timer runs out and not all the monsters have been killed yet, then you will fail the test, so you will have to start it from the very beginning. To speed up the killing of mobs, use Anemo abilities on them to pull in one point, and then hit them with elemental explosions.
Add that Mutant Electro Slimes (yellow) should be dealt with first, as they can charge other slimes and even stun your heroes for a while. True, it will take a little more time to kill them than to destroy small slugs.