Red Sands Slab in Genshin Impact: How to increase Power
Red Sands Slab: useful information
How to get it< /h3>
To do this, you need to take on the world quest called “Lost in the Sands”. As part of it, you will learn about the existence of this tool, and then you will receive it altogether from the researcher Tirzad. The game will briefly tell you about its application.
How to use
You can find this item in your inventory under the Quest category. Although it is considered a tool, it is not necessary to equip a character with it. Just select it and click on the “View” option to see the contents of the tablet, that is, in its application it is similar to the book of Aranyac.
With it, you can activate various mechanisms in the ruins and tombs, which will allow you to get into secret rooms and solve riddles. The more illuminated signs on the plate, the higher the number of devices with which you can interact.
The Red Sands Plate is divided into three different categories. Let's take a look at each section one by one.
This section shows you your exact Power level and the number of activated symbols on the Slab. You will also be able to familiarize yourself with the mechanisms available to you for interaction. Plus, there are training materials on the use of certain objects. Below we have analyzed in detail what Power is and how it can be collected (increased).
The Path of the Prayer
This shows the locations that you managed to visit as part of the Golden Land of Dreams and Ancient Language New Knowledge quest lines. You can read interesting information about different ruins in this section.
Descent into the depths
This is a kind of guide to the ruins and tombs. The fact is that within the above chains of missions you will open new temples and underground areas, and in order not to get lost in them, and always know how to get to these locations, you will need to use the Stove.
Open the indicated section, select the necessary ruins and click on the inscription “Go”. After that, a corresponding mark will appear on the map, and the game will show the teleport closest to it. You will need this information even after completing all the quests, as there are many puzzles and secrets to be found in the tombs, so you will definitely want to return to them in the future.
The list below shows all the locations marked in the Red Sands Plate. In the future, we will provide links for their complete cleaning:
- Abju Road
- Khemenu Temple
- Tomb of King Deshret
- Opet Hall
- Hajj Nisut
- Duat Hall
- Sekhem Hall
- Rebirth Place
- Breathing Place
- Acquisition site
- Great Hall of Truth
- Aaru's Reflection
Special Authority: Useful Information
How to increase Special Authority
We have already noted above that what objects you can use in the ruins and tombs of the Twilight desert depends on the indicator of special Power. Initially, you will have zero Power. To increase it and open additional signs on the Slab, you will need to interact with special columns as part of certain tasks of the world.
In the list below, we will list all symbols and how they can be opened, as well as their associated Power levels and the devices they open access to:
- No Symbols (Power level 0) – can be activated a limited number of plinths of secret rites, as well as control some replicator stones and protective barriers.
- First glyph (1st level of Power) – you need to solve the puzzle with the activation of torches in the temple of Hemenu during the mission “Secret of al- Ahmar.” You can control plinths that have 1 symbol and cells of eternal light.
- The second symbol (1st level of Power) – you need to complete the mission “The Secret of al-Ahmar”. This is a special Hajj-nisut hieroglyph called “Nerophany Power”, which will make it possible to complete 3 tests to get into the temple.
- The third symbol (1st level of Power) – you need to talk with the old researcher in the mission “Double proof”. This is a special hieroglyph of the Duat Hall called “Power of the Crossing”, which allows you to open doors in this location.
- The fourth symbol (2nd level of Power) – you need to pass the Place of rebirth, breathing or absorption during the quest “Double Proof”. You can control plinths that have 2 symbols and huge blades that create air currents.
- Fifth symbol (3rd level of Power) – you need to complete the Place of Rebirth, Breathing or Absorption during the quest “Double Proof”. You can interact with plinths that have 3 symbols, as well as cells of truth and concealment.
- The sixth symbol (4th level of Power) – you need to pass the Place of rebirth, breathing or absorption during the quest “Double Proof”. You can interact with plinths that have 4 symbols and all other mechanisms.
What to do when there is not enough Power
If you approach a device and it glows red, and when you try to interact with it, the inscription “Looks like there is not enough Power” appears, which means that the required sign is missing on your Slab. In this case, all you have to do is level up the tool by going through the necessary quest, and then return and try to use the mechanism again.
If you want to minimize such a negative experience, we advise you to take on solving mysteries in the temples and explore them only after you have completely completed the above quest chains.