We’ve never seen anything like it before this game. That’s a great puzzler. Your main task is to follow the advice and recommendations of the robot, which gives them so that everyone can survive in the desert. You start with a simple – mining ore, gradually the complexity and tools increase. The game is really dragging on. I give a few recommendations, you can call it a mini-guide, on the game.
Mini Guide for beginner
- In the beginning, you have to build one factory on the roof of the ship. To pump it up. In my opinion, it’s better to build a small factory. But it’s not exactly six cells long.
- The device you don’t need can be removed and it just goes into storage. The money won’t be returned, but it’s then free from the warehouse instead of buying it. The warehouse only stores 10 devices of the same type, except the tape.
- There is no need to hurry to pump the factories over the area only when you are completely rebuked for lack of space.
- The devices can transfer products to each other standing up close.
- You can’t build more than five synthesizers in one factory.
- Products for performance of tasks, studying, etc. are not taken from transit, therefore if the warehouse is full and there is a necessary product in transit, it will not be considered for performance of the task/study.
- Build a house on the roof with puzzles. This is additional earnings and passing quests.
- If there are many devices in line, the factory starts to consume less substance.
- A sandbox on the roof of a tractor occupies 4 cells. This is a factory in which all resources and devices are free, but the result of their activities is also not saved. We only need it for experiments. I don’t recommend buying it if there’s not enough money.
- Products stored in storage and in transit can be thrown out. To do this, you need to open a warehouse outside and drag the unwanted thing to an empty place. You can also choose how much you want to throw away.
- The coolest thing in the game – the ability to store and restore production patterns.
- You can drag resources from transit to the warehouse and back.
Useful Setup for Factory
Best plate setup
My warehouse is full and I need to claim resources.
Go to the outside view of the Sandship, select any resource and drag it towards the right! By dragging-and-dropping you can get rid of resources that you don’t need!
How do I sell things?
Currently you cannot sell items, it will be a feature added later. Until then you can drag-and-drop to get rid of items, or use the recycler device to earn credits!
But I’m still stuck on Level 2 or Level 7
That means you still have quests to do – do the quests then leave the camp!
How do I place/buy a building
To place a new building, just go to shop, then select the buildings tab, and you can purchase any available building.
How do I get inside my building/factory?
In order to get into your building just click on the building, then click inside!
I can’t complete the jaja quest
The quest is asking for iron ore! not iron plates 🙂 In order to send iron ore you just need to select the iron ore from your warehouse and drag it over to jaja. Make sure its raw iron!
I can’t get iron bolts
Make sure to select the recipe on the right hand side!
I want to leave the current puzzle that I’m on
Just click on the Puzzles button and you’ll see a full list of puzzles 🙂
I can’t see all the items I have in warehouse/in transit
You can have as many different items as you want in the “in transit” section. You can use the small “double arrows” at the top right of the in transit to make it bigger and see more items. You can also scroll in the in transit section
My buildings have stopped producing!
If you’re using an importer – please make sure that you have enough items in transit. Yes, it is a bug that it is taking your entire production off – but until we get a fix, please just transfer from warehouse to in transit to ensure that it is working.
I’m stuck on level 7
Again this means that you have quests to do – based on the tickets submitted to help, you have the yellow everstone quest. The hidden underwell hatch is found in the outside view of the sandship – to its right.
How do I make turrets/ammunition
In this order of devices (in parenthesis I’ve shown what recipe if you need to select a recipe): synthesizer (iron ore) – grabber – mechanical assembler (ammunition) – grabber – turret
I like to play mobile games. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. I share my game experience. Sometimes I publish guides and tips from other players. So if you’d like to be published on Gameloid, please contact me.