Diablo Immortal Faction System Guide: Immortal Features and Benefits
The Immortals in Diablo Immortal is the highest “cast” community that has a number of significant advantages compared to other factions, as well as new activities provided by the game. Massive PvP battles, interesting PvE trials and other group or solo events open up for players who have managed to elevate their dark clan above other guilds on the server.
In this guide, we will tell you how to become immortal in Diablo Immortal, having analyzed the main mechanics of the faction system of the project.
Diablo Immortal factions – who to choose: Immortals or Shadows?
How to become Immortal in Diablo Immortal
To become an unrivaled leader on the server and a full member of the Immortals faction, you need the following:
- Become a shadow and subsequently join a dark clan.
- Raise your own rating and the rank of the guild among other shadow brotherhoods. Activities that are important to do daily to increase your power: completing the Bloody Path, completing contracts, participating in Treasury Heist and other PvP activities (battlefields), and attending the Gathering.
- Take an active part in the challenge, referred to as “Shadow Battle” (qualification on Thursday, from 18:00 to 21:00 server time). This event greatly increases the rating of the dark clan and its members.
Shadow Battle bracket
Participation in the Rite of the Exiles
The Rite of the Exiles is a significant event for every dark clan that takes place on Sunday. Participation in this activity leads brave and fearless warriors to receive the title “Immortal”.
The test takes place in three stages:
- Participation on «Battlefield»: the ten strongest clans of the server are trying to defeat the best warriors of the highest caste. If the shadows defeat at least 5 BGs out of 10, the next step is taken.
- Trial of Kion: A simple PvE event where the main objective is to kill a giant warrior clad in golden armor (controlled by one of the immortals).
- 3v3 Arena: 30 players- Shadows (the head of the clan and two officers of each guild) fight to the last survivor for the right to join the “Immortals”.
Thus, once the Shadows win the Rite of the Exiles, the next day the current reign of the Immortals replaced by new (at 03:00 server time).
Players and clans, in turn, are facing the following changes and events:
- Deposed Immortals join the faction “Adventurers”, thereby becoming ordinary adventurers.
- Shadows who are not members of the winning Dark Clan also become adventurers, and they are once again forced to participate in the shadow lottery, raise their guild rating, etc.
- Akeba’s Seals, which were not used until the end of the Rite of the Exiles , destroyed.
- The Immortal Flag and the Immortal Statue are updated.
- The new leader of the dominant faction gets the opportunity to choose the name of the era of his reign.
Each server can have no more than 300 immortals at the same time. The victorious Brotherhood of Shadows can choose two allied dark clansso that they also become members of the third faction of the game.
What benefits do Immortals get?
In addition to additional tasks that “pillar” on Immortal warriors’ strong shoulders, they are also given useful rewards that allow them to improve your own character for the next future battle against members of the dark clans.
Benefits that the dominant faction receives:
- Every day for a week, Cycle’s Turn Chest [Cycle’s Turn Chest] can be purchased from Lieutenant Physrius, the Hilt Collector, for 50 hilts.
- From the same NPCs in the Immortals tab can purchase additional legendary glyphs needed to complete the Ancient Portals, and a legendary gem (Ka’arsen’s Vivacity at the time of publication).
- Various “cosmetic” items can be obtained (chest, helmet, gloves, boots and leggings that change the appearance of equipped equipment) for moving up the progress bar Immortals. As he ranks up, he also offers rewards in the form of coins, hilts, etc.
- Access to shared storage Immortals and the ability to claim on the items inside.
Also an important advantage is the acquisition of additional positive effects that affect the character. They can increase damage, armor penetration, defense stats, and more.
More useful and regularly added information can be found in the Diablo Immortal section.
I like to play mobile games. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. I share my game experience. Sometimes I publish guides and tips from other players. So if you’d like to be published on Gameloid, please contact me.