What should I do now that I’ve started playing?
Welcome adventurer to AFK arena, if you’re looking for tips on how to get the most from your AFK arena experience and start well, head over to this handy guide made by VLab HERE
How do I reset a hero I accidentally leveled up/retire green heroes?
In Ranhorn, there is a section called “Rickety Cart” where you can reset your main teams levels to get the resources spent back, and also retire green heroes!
I’m stuck on level x, What do I do?
Unfortunately we all get stuck sometimes but there’s a few ways to overcome this
- Enhance your gear via the “Heroes” menu, simply click on one of your heroes, and then on the piece of equipment you wish to enhance and click the “Enhance” button
- Change your formation, sometimes even switching some heroes around a trying a few more times can help you break through the wall!
- Summon and ascend heroes. Being able to make your heroes stronger via ascension is a good way to use summoned heroes to improve your main team
- AFK, sometimes when everything else has been tried, you’ll just need to wait out the wall and gather resources with the AFK chest, don’t get discouraged!
How do I ascend heroes?
Heroes are ascended using the “Temple of Ascension” in Ranhorn. Use the following image of references for what materials you’ll need to ascend!
How do I get more diamonds?
diamonds are the premium currency used in AFK Arena, and the main way to obtain diamonds is through purchasing them, but fear not if you’re a free to play adventurer, there are many free ways to obtain diamonds!
- Bounties – Some bounties reward diamonds scaling with their difficulty, so keep an eye out for these!
- Labyrinth – The Labyrinth rewards diamonds for completing each one of the 3 floors:
Floor 1 – 50 diamonds Floor 2 – 100 diamonds Floor 3 – 200 diamonds
- Quest completion – Adventurers gain diamonds for playing through the game! When you complete certain milestones in the campaign quests, you are rewarded a varying number of diamonds, so be sure to have a read of your quest log! You are also rewarded with diamonds for completing certain milestones in your weekly and daily quests.
- Arena rewards – Each day, your rank in the arena ladder will determine a number of free diamonds you will gain for that day, with a larger sum being awarded at the end of each season!
- King’s Tower – Completing each stage of King’s Tower rewards you with a small number of diamonds, and also counts towards a campaign quest that rewards diamonds as well!
- Peaks of Time – Certain chests in the peaks of time encounters will award a sum of diamonds of opening them!
- Events – Occasionally the Lilith staff will send out events that reward diamonds! Keep an eye out for them!
- Subscribe for each social media by AFK Arena. 50 diamonds for each.
How do I get Dura’s tears?
Dura’s tears are a reward for reaching the 20, 60, and 100 weekly quest point milestones, and sometimes as rewards in events! Dura’s tears are used to restore your team’s health and energy within the Labyrinth!
How do I use redemption codes?
Redemption codes can be redeemed by clicking your profile in the top left corner > Clicking the “Settings” menu at the lower right of the screen > and then clicking the “Redemption Code” button
Redemption codes do expire, so be sure to check on the AFK Arena official discord for new codes!
Use before 10.04.2019
Tips and tricks
- Use your gems exclusively in x10 invocations. Don’t buy equipment or dust with them, you’ll get these things eventually. Purple fragments are kinda worth it if there’s an offer, I usually buy them, but that’s up to you.
- Buy everyday the dust offer with gold in the store. Dust is very important so it’s better to stored it so you can keep leveling your heroes once you hit the level cap.
- You can get rid of the green heroes you don’t need. In Ranhorn (the city), there’s a building named Rickety Cart. In that building, you can “retire heroes”, sacrificing them for dust. I recommend to save one of each type to do bounty missions until you see that you don’t need them anymore.
- Try to hold your fast rewards as much as you can. If you are at that point that every few hours you can check the game, upgrade some heroes and advance in the story, it’s better to save the fast reward and collect it near the day change. This way you maximize more that mechanic. BUT if you check the game before sleep and the day already change, and you estimate that with the fast reward you can upgrade your heroes enough to pass a few stages, totally go for it, because your “sleep hours” are going to give you more then.
- You can level up your heroes further their ascension level with the Resonating Crystal. For example if you focus on leveling heroes that are Epic+, and you get them all above 101, all your Epic heroes in the crystal will have that level. This way you can level up, for example, an Epic Brutus to level 141 and things like that.
- Don’t ascend heroes that you’re not using as crazy. It’s better to save them until you see a clear use for them. Also, usually there’s not a good idea to sacrifice heroes from the mythical tier. Ask before do something like this if you don’t have a clear idea of what are you doing.
- For you Arcane Labyrinth runs, focus on health and energy regeneration, life leech and sustain in general. It’s better to have a good and healthy team and pass the battles without losing anybody.To battle the RNG of the game, there’s a trick you can do: if you see the battle don’t go as you wanted, press the pause button and then exit the battle. The battle will be canceled and you can try again without losing anything. This is great to test things out and see what is the better way to win a battle without lossesFor legendary relics, I recommend to avoid the one that make your enemies start at 50% of life, but regenerate it over time. I screw up a lot of runs because of that relic, so yeah, avoid it at all cost. The rune that trap all enemies in a spider web at the start of the battle doesn’t sound very good in the description, but it’s actually one of the best legendaries runes so farIf you find a Nemora and you don’t have one, pick her. He’s the best heroe to have in the lab because of his heal. Khasos is really good to if it’s lvl 61 or more, because it gives your team life leech.
- Talking about heroes it may took too long, so I will just mention some very good heroes that you probably wanna try out if you have them: Saveas, Vedan, Silvina, Arden, Golus, Hogan, Brutus, Lucius, Belinda, Khasos, Nemora, Shemira, Lyca and Tasi.Personally I found Maulers the most friendly faction to focus on. You just need something to tank and Saveas to do damage (Saveas is by far the best heroe to focus early on, it’s easy to obtain and can carry you until chapter 15 or so). Golus is a very good tank for the early game. You can use maulers with wilders and do something like Golus, Saveas, Nemora, Arden + another frontliner.One lineup I will look for every time is Golus, Saveas, Arden, Khasos and Nemora. The 3 first are very easy heroes to obtain and to level up, and the two last are buyable in the labyrinth store, so they are very f2p friendly too. You can buy one of them in your first week of game, and save for the other one and use something else in the meantime.Anyway this is my personal opinion. I encourage you to test the heroes you got and to research here and in the discord for more information. Vedan and Silvina are another two great options to focus on, but I just found Saveas way better and maulers an easier faction to focus and play.
IF you have been really lucky with pulls and you have a good Shemira or Brutus, they are the best carries in the game. You can focus on level them as much as you can and build a team around them. Shemira, Brutus or Lucius (pick two) as frontliners and Nemora, Arden, Lyca or Tasi (pick three) as supports is one of the best lineups in the game.
- Finally, be patient. This game is very slow. Once you do your dailies, your arena attacks, guild hunts and so, you don’t have much more to do. The first days you can check every hour or so because you will need way fewer resources to upgrade your heroes, so you can advance in the story a few chapters every few hours, but after a month you may need like one week to pass a stage. So yeah, sit down and relax, you’re doing great 🙂
I like to play mobile games. Especially, Mobile Legends Bang Bang and COD Mobile. I share my game experience. Sometimes I publish guides and tips from other players. So if you’d like to be published on Gameloid, please contact me.