We break down the basics of the Chirping Balls challenge and show you how to complete its stages.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
Chirping Balls in Genshin Impact is one of the challenges of the main event of update 3.8 “Summer! Amusement park? Mirage!”, which takes place on the territory of the temporary location Mirage Veluriyam. As part of the stage, you will have to play an unusual board game: calculate the strength of the throw and set the direction yourself, so that subsequently as many balls as possible end up in the red, yellow or blue areas.
In the guide we will tell you how to throw the balls and pass the test Chirping Balls by earning the maximum number of points.
How to start the event
In order to start the challenge, you will need to fulfill the conditions:
- reach adventure rank 18;
- complete the Archon quest “A Song of Dragon Freedom”;
- start the event “Summer! Amusement park? Mirage!”;
- complete the introductory quest “Aren't finches the cutest?”
The event starts on July 7th and ends on August 15th.
Additionally, developers recommend completing the following missions:
- Archon's task “Akasha's Pulse and Flame of Kalpa”;
- “Sea Foam. Chapter I – Legends of Aeola Quest;
- Sleeping Dragon. Chapter I” – Quest of the Legends of Kokomi.
The last conditions can be called “optional”: in case the listed missions are not completed, use the “Quickstart” function.
Are finches really the cutest? genshin-impact-kak-brosat-shariki-i-projti-vse-ispytanija-cc88774.jpg” alt=”Genshin Impact Chirping Balls: How to throw balls and pass all challenges” />
To start the attraction, talk to the scientist named Bashima, which can be found west of the tent. The girl believes that she should not waste time arguing, but be confident in her position. Basima loves finches very much, so she came up with a special game. She assures the Traveler that everyone will love these birds if they play the game. Talk to Basima to start the challenge.
Genshin Impact Chirping Balls event guide
This challenge will require you to throw the balls one by one, the total number of which is shown on the right side of the screen.
Table three zones:
- < li>red – 4 points;
- yellow – 2 points;
- blue – 1 point.
To get the maximum number of points, you need to do this
- yellow is acceptable;
- red is best.
Before throwing, it becomes possible to change the initial position of the ball, moving it either to the right or to the left.
After fixing the most comfortable position, proceed to set of charges: the color of the bar determines how fast the ball will fly.
If you encounter a situation where the ball has not moved from the launch area, do not worry – you can it can be thrown.
In case of any difficult situations, it is possible to use one of two additional test abilities:
- “Serene ball” – after a throw, upon contact with another ball already fixed in the tabletop area, the ball continues to move along with it. The effect will end as soon as the balls stop.
- “Colorful ball” – when thrown, attracts other balls fixed in the areas of the tabletop.
The first stage of the game uses Clumsy Balls – Normal balls without any effects. In the challenge, you need to score 10 points to get all the rewards.
Here are a few tips for passing the stage:
- The field is quite simple, with a few obstacles on the sides, which is why you should aim at the center.
- Try to charge the scale to the middle – this way the balls will reach the end.
- Don't worry about overcharging a little. If this happens, the ball will ricochet off the back wall and still end up in the red zone.
Rewards for the first stage:
- Source Stones x20.
- Charming Crystal x75.
- Mora x20.000.
- Prithiva Topaz Fragment
- Hero XP x2
- Magic Boost Ore x2
Along the forest path
In the second stage, as in the previous one, you have to play Clumsy balls , but this time they will add Serene that stick to other balls and pull them along.
- Leave the scale with a slight tilt to the left so that the balls can bounce off obstacles in the right direction. -ispytanija-b0bf8fb.jpg” alt=”Genshin Impact Chirping Balls: How to Throw Balls and Pass All Challenges” />
- Charge the scale to orange, just above the middle of the strip. If you want to throw a Tranquil Ball so that it hooks and drags another ball forward, you can slightly increase the charge strength.
- Aim approximately at the point of contact of the border of the yellow zone with the left obstacle or slightly to the right – this trajectory allows you not to save on gauge charges. shary-v-genshin-impact-kak-brosat-shariki-i-projti-vse-ispytanija-e6c5a8b.jpg” alt=”Genshin Impact Chirping Balls: How to Throw Balls and Pass All Challenges” />
- The throw is valid even if the balls stop exactly at the edge of the zone. Keep this in mind as you go.
Rewards for Stage 2:
- Source Stones х20.
- Charming Crystal x75.
- Mora x20.000.
- Prithiv Topaz Fragment.
- Hero EXP x2.
- Magnificent Ore x2.
As a reward you can get:
- Source Stones.
- Charming Crystals.
- Resources for leveling character talents.
- Magic enhancement ore.
We hope our guide helped you understand how to throw the balloons in the Chirping Balls challenge and pass it. In comments, write questions if you encounter difficulties – the author or other players will try to help. Check out the relevant section of our website for the latest Genshin Impact guides.