Squad and resonance guide for the first stage of the event.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
Heat Reflection in Genshin Impact is the first stage of testing the game event Re-exploration of crystals. In it, Travelers will test their skills in conducting the elemental reaction Steam by assembling two powerful squads with Pyro and Hydro characters.
In this guide, we will tell you how to assemble a squad to complete the stage with 2000 points or more on expert difficulty with a x4 multiplier, and we will also show examples of successful teams from free characters and the best combinations of crystal resonances.
Heat reflection walkthrough: squad guide
Earth artery anomaly for Heat Reflection stage – a shock wave that causes powerful physical damage against enemies >when the active character performs the Steam reaction. The effect activates once every 4 seconds.
During the passage of the stage, the squads will have to fight with two different sets of opponents:
- Phase 1 – Hydro mimics and slimes, elemental troopers, strongman Geovishap.
- Phase 2 — automatons, axe-wielding mitachurls, strongmen Ruin Guardian and Abyssal Cryo Mage.
To successfully complete the test, we recommend that you make sure to assemble a team that includes at least one Pyro and one Hydro character. This combination will not only allow you to profitably use the anomaly of the earth's arteries, but also very successfully interact with the characteristics of opponents on the battlefield.
As trial characters, you can choose from: Eimiya, Hu Tao, Xing Qiu and Yun Jin. From the proposed heroes and those who are available from the beginning of the game, you can create the following units that can close the stage by 2000 points or more.
|Персонаж 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Squad Traits|
|Eimiya will act as the main DD of the team, and Xiang Ling will help not only to get elemental resonance to increase Pyro damage, but also provide the squad with additional Pyro status necessary for conducting the Steam reaction. Yun Jin's ultimate will boost Eimiya's normal attacks during her elemental ability to deal more damage. Before Yeimiya enters the battlefield, activate the abilities of Yun Jin and Xiang Ling, then switch to Barbara and use her E-shka. While under its effect, try to stay close to the opponents so that its effect can apply Hydro status to enemies and provide a base for any of the team's Pyro Heroine Pyro reactions.|
|Character 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Squad Traits|
|The team for the second phase of the challenge focuses on dealing massive damage with Hu Tao's charged attacks while her elemental ability is active. Noelle will protect the spearwoman from interrupting attacks with a shield, and Keia will provide additional damage through the action of his ultimate skill. Xing Qiu will keep opponents under the long-term Hydro status needed to perform the Steam reaction.|
If possible, to complete the Reflection stage heat, you can select other units that are guaranteed to complete the test with a high score. Below is a list of the best test companions:
Choose from the most advanced heroes or use our offers of ready-made teams for both phases of the battle.
|Персонаж 1< /th>||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|A good unit for controlling opponents and ensuring a long Hydro status with Kokomi's skills. Eimiya will deal the main Pyro damage, and Xiang Ling with the help of her ult will help to carry out reactions on other opponents.|
|Powerful team for single target reactions and crowd control. Eimiya and Ye Lan will provide reactions, while Bennet will increase Pyro's damage through resonance and ultimate abilities.|
|Detachment for the game from Dendro. The abundance of opponents with a permanent Hydro status will allow you to carry out a large number of reactions and inflate the element on all enemies on the battlefield. Hu Tao and Nahida will allow you to defeat mimics and slimes extremely quickly, leaving more time for strongmen and slimes.|
|Персонаж 1< /th>||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|A detachment sent to reinforce Hu Tao's attacks. Toma will create a resonance and a shield to interrupt attacks. Kazuha will pull opponents and increase the damage from conducted reactions in the area of effects. Hydro status will be provided by Xing Qiu.|
|Another squad to play from the reaction of Para. Mona's elemental skill, along with Sucrose's ult, will not only inflict a persistent Hydro status, but also distract opponents from the active character. Sucrose will also crowd the enemies and buff the MC, while Zhong Li will protect the squad and cut resistances.|
|Team to play from Para, but with Hydro DD represented by Tartaglia. Xiang Ling and Bennet will create a Pyro resonance and provide the battlefield with a stable status. Anemo characters will strengthen the reactions carried out and help to gather opponents together. The main damage comes from Hydro Archer and Xiang Ling's ult.|
Best Crystal Resonance
The player will have 3 crystal resonances at their disposal, which can strengthen the squad's characters and make it easier to fight opponents.
Heat Reflection Crystal Resonance:
- Burning Reception Crystal – Increases Pyro damage dealt by characters by 32/48/56% for 20 seconds.
- Charged Receive Crystal– Increases the character's charged attack by 32/48/56% for 20 seconds.
- Strong Reception Crystal – Increases the damage of normal attacks by 32/48/56% for 20 seconds.
To resonate with them, the Traveler has 3 reception crystals, which allow you to determine the condition for receiving a particular buff:
For a successful passing both phases of the test, we recommend combining the crystals as follows (let's talk about the example of free units):
- The first squad, in which Eimiya is a DD, needs not only to strengthen the attacks of the archer herself, but also Xiang Ling, capable of inflicting Pyro damage «from her pocket». Therefore, positions 2 and 3 are combined with the Flaming Crystal of Acceptance to increase the overall elemental damage of the team, and the first cell is given under the buff of normal attacks with Emiya's Powerful Crystal of Acceptance.
- To the second team with Hu Tao, the damage dealt only by the spearwoman is much more important, because she is the only Pyro character in the squad. To enhance the girl's attacks, we give positions 2 and 3 to resonance with the Charged Receive Crystal, which increases the damage from Hu Tao's Pyro-charged attacks, and combine the first cell with the Pyro damage buff.< /li>
How to get 2000 points Heat Reflection (x4 expert points multiplier)
You can select the difficulty level in the stage menu.
To guarantee a score of 2000 points or more for a battle, we recommend switching points multiplier to x2 and higher. On x1 difficulty, there are fewer points for defeating enemies, so there may be problems unlocking all rewards.
In order to get the highest score for completing the Heat Reflection stage, we recommend that you adhere to the following rules:
- As soon as strong opponents appear on the battlefield strong, switch to them to save the time allotted for the battle and get the most points.
- Use elemental blasts more often.< /strong>To wait for the Strongman to appear, you will need to defeat a certain number of waves of ordinary enemies. Activate the available skills to quickly deal with them and move on to the battle with a serious opponent. The energy gained from defeating normal enemies will allow you to use ultimates when a strongman appears.
- When using characters with melee skills(Xiang Ling, Keia, Barbara, others) Remember to stay close to the enemies so that the heroes' abilities can reach the opponents. This is especially true for the team with Eimiya, who has the ability to jump away from enemies while shooting.
Tips for passing with other teams:
- The greatest benefit for passing Teams able to maintain long-lasting elemental status on enemies and perform as many reactions as possible in a short time will bring high scores to this stage of the challenge.
- While choosing characters for the challenge, pay attention to them< strong> interact with each other. Make sure that the skills of the heroes are combined and do not overlap the abilities of each other, taking away the opportunity to perform the Steam reaction necessary to activate the anomaly of the arteries.
- If possible, take Anemo characters to control opponents. During the battle, enemies can appear in different parts of the arena, requiring a lot of time to get to them.
For completing the Heat Reflection stage for 2000 points or more, you can get the following rewards:
- 70 Source Stones;
- 60,000 pestilence;
- 5 Guyun Luminous Sand;
- 2 books of Hero Experience;
- 3 pieces of Enchantment Magic Ore.
< li>2 Shiny Guyun Stones;
Hopefully this guide Helped clear Heat Reflection in Genshin Impact by 2000 points. In the comments share your sample squads and ask questions related to the passage of the event. Stay tuned for updates and new guides in the main article of the Crystal Rediscovery event.