We tell you where to find and how to defeat the outcast Hilichurls, all their features, as well as ways to get flowers.
Hilichurl outcasts in Genshin Impact are enemies that live in the desert region of Sumeru Gavireh Lajavard and the realm of Farahkert. The drop from them is the unblown, cherished and blossoming flower of the wanderer, which will be needed for pumping weapons. These hilichurls often live apart from the clusters of their fellow tribesmen, but sometimes they can unite with them to fulfill a common goal and stand out for being able to master two elements: Anemo and Hydro.
B This guide will show you how to find Hilichurl Outcasts in Genshin Impact: we will show their location on the map with detailed routes for farming flowers.
Types of Hilichurl Outcasts: how to win
Hilichurl Outcasts are divided only into two types: according to the element they mastered. This element also influences their attacks and tactics to defeat such enemies.
Hydro Hilichurl Outcast
Hydro Hilichurl Outcast is an elite enemy nicknamed “Eternal Outsider” “. This mob wields a scythe and, using Hydro element, is able to create mist bubbleswith Hydro Slimes. In order not to fall into the trap and counterattack the enemy, you need to explode the slime in time, and then the effect will affect the outcast itself.
This kind of hilichurl hasresistance of 10%to all types of elemental and physical damage. The exception is Hydro element, which has resistance of 50%. This opponent is prone to spinning scythe attacks, so keep your distance when the hilichurl starts to swing. Don't take Cryo-heroes that can freeze themselves (like Keia), and also pay attention to the released Hydro-slimes in the squad.
Anemo hilichurl outcast
Anemo Hilichurl Outcast is the second elite enemy of the new species, which also has the nickname “Eternal Outsider”. Unlike his brother, Anemo outcast uses a knife. He has mastered the element of wind and with its help summons Anemo Slimesby flying them into the air. If you shoot the ball, the enemy will fall to the ground.
This kind of Hilichurl has 10% resistanceto all types of elemental and physical damage. Due to its element, the resistance to the Anemo element of the outcast is 50%. This opponent is prone to spinning blade attacks like Hydro the Forsworn, so keep your distance when the Hilichurl starts to swing. We recommend taking an archer into your team to be able to attack the enemy both on the ground and in the air.
Where to find Hilichurl outcasts in Genshin Impact: flower farming routes
Hilichurls-outcasts can succeed in the areas of Gavireh Lajavard and the kingdom of Farahkert. Most often, such opponents travel alone, but occasionally you will be able to meet large groups of Hilichurls, which include outcasts.
The location of all Hilichurl outcasts and farming routes will be added after the release of patch 3.6. Bookmark this article so you don't lose it.
How to get an unopened, cherished and blooming wanderer flower
Wanderer's Unbloomed, Cherished, and Full-Blossom Flower of the Wanderer are three varieties of the new drop from Hilichurl Outcasts. These enemies drop unique resources, the rarity of which depends on the rank of the enemy:
- Unopened Flower– From enemies level 1 and above.
- Cherished Flower – From enemies level 40 and above.
- Wanderer's Blossoming Flower – from enemies level 60 and above.
In addition, the classic drop in the form of artifacts and pestilence falls from Hilichurl rogues:
- Plague – from enemies with a level 1 above.
- Berserker Set Artifacts: ⭐⭐⭐ items drop from enemies level 20+, and ⭐⭐⭐⭐ items drop from level 40 and up.
- Instructor Set Artifacts: ⭐⭐⭐ items are dropped from enemies level 20+, and ⭐⭐⭐⭐ items are dropped from level 40 and above.
- Outcast Artifacts: ⭐⭐⭐ items are dropped from enemies level 20+, and ⭐⭐⭐⭐ from level 40 and above.
- Healer Artifacts: ⭐⭐⭐ items drop from level 20+ enemies, and ⭐⭐⭐⭐ items drop from level 40 and above.
Purchase at Paimon
It will not be possible to purchase flowers from normal vendors, but this resource is available in in the Paimon store and sold for Stardust and Starlight. You can only buy flowers in a limited amount in one month, but the limit will be updated next month:
- Unopened flower– one piece costs 5 stardust, you can buy 16 units per month
- Cherished Flower – one piece costs 15 stardust, you can buy 12 units per month
- Wanderer Blooming Flower – one item costs 2 Star Glitter, you can buy 8 per month
Recraft in Alchemy
Like most of the lootable resources for leveling characters and weapons, flowers available for recraftingwith the help of Alchemy. A few pieces of low-level material can be “upgraded” to a higher level by adding a bit of pestilence. Find an alchemy workbench in any major city in Teyvat to use the following recipes:
- Cherished Flower x1 = Untangled Flower x3 + 50 Pestilence
- Wanderer Blooming Flower x1 = Cherished Flower x3 + 125 pestilence.
Some heroes have passive skills that allow you to get additional benefits from the creation of a resource for leveling:
- Sucrose – gives a 10% chance to create an additional flower .
- Al-Haytham – gives a 10% chance to create an additional flower.
- Dory – has a 25% chance to return spent material back.
For what the flowers are for
For now, the flowers that drop from Hilichurl Outcasts are only needed to raise the weapon:
- Catalyst Splendor of the Azure Vault.
We hope our guide helped you figure out where to find Hilichurl Outcasts and how to get flowers. If you have any questions – ask them in comments, we will definitely answer each one. Read other Genshin Impact guides in the corresponding section of the site.