A detailed guide with the passage of tests to obtain measles drums in the task “The True Sound of Awakening”.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
Find other kori drums in Genshin Impact – one of the steps in the True Sound of Awakening quest , during which the Traveler faces three additional tasks:
- Trial of Hidden Waves.
- Trial of Treacherous Thunder.
- Trial of Pure Flame.
This article provides a detailed walkthrough of each challenge: how to successfully find kori drums.
Find other kori drums in Genshin Impact
After copying the drum scores, go to search for the missing measles drums. Thanks to Nasejun's notes, the Traveler has been given the approximate location of each caribant required, totaling 3.
Sanjna kori drum in the east: how to clean up the water in the cave
Use the teleport located in the northern part of the Vurukash oasis and go to the cliff.
Jump up, summon a glider and fly down, towards the waterfalls.
Landing point – cave entrance, which has a lone fairy floating: go deeper into the passage while accompanying the floating creature.
You will soon reach a flooded area. Distinctive structures are bells, interaction with which will trigger the Trial of Hidden Waves.
The purpose of the test is to collect Dendro particles. Sorush's help in this matter is indispensable: thanks to the active ability to bet on “E”, the Traveler will be able to move the four-leafed symbols pink.
Trial of 1 Bell
In order to pass the first test, you must:
- Call a pocket bet and use its skill to take the four-leafed symbol.
- Recall Sorush and grab all the Dendro particles by grabbing the four-leaf symbol.
Challenge 2 bells
Second challenge can be completed in two ways. In the first case, cling to the pink four-leaf symbol, and then glide in the direction of the Dendro particles – the allotted time is enough to collect all the glowing spheres in this way.
The second method will require the use of Sorush:
- Call a wager and capture the clover using the ability on E.
- Set the four-leaf symbol at the intersection of two lines.
- Return to the party. Grab the clover and collect two Dendro particles, then glide towards the rest.
Challenge 3 bells
In order to pass the third challenge, you must:
- Summon Sorush and collect the four-leafed pink symbol.
- Set the clover to the intersection of two lines with green spheres.
- Recall Sorush and then grab the pink four-leaf symbol to collect the first strip of Dendro particles. Then, having equipped the glider, go down a little lower and use the static “clover”.
This way you will get the second line with Dendro particles and you will be able to pick up Karibanth: Sanjna.
Kori-drum of Sankhara at the statue of the Archon
Move to the Statue of the Seven Archons, close to the oasis of Vurukash, and run to the cliff in the southwest direction, if you focus on the general map.
Get to the cave entrance and, following the changing quest markers, go deeper into the tunnel opening. Soon, exit to an open area, in the center of which is a bell with a raging storm – Paimon emphasizes the unusualness of this place.
Approach and interact with the structure, thereby triggering the Trial of the Insidious Thunder, during which the Traveler will have to figure it out with waves of opponents:
Before starting the test, it is recommended to put a Pyro character in the squad. With it, you can quickly destroy enemies.
- 1 and 2 wavesis a group of small Electro Slimes led by Large Electro Slimes.
- Wave 3— Thunder Helmet Lavachurl.
Having dealt with all opponents , get Karibanth: Sankhara.
Vinjnyan Kori Drum in the West: how to complete Trial of the Seven Flames
The last quest marker is located on the territory of the gates of Zu-l-Qarnayn. Use the nearest teleportation point of the named area. Run to the area above the cave.
Go behind the dunes to the tall trees. Thus, exit to the gorge, where the small Hermit camp is located.
Avoid the enemies and get to the bell and activate it to begin the Trial of the Seven Flames.
In the process of passing it, you must light all the Altars of Bright Fire before the Seed of Fire goes out.
Despite the absence timer is a time trial. In the event that you did not have time to light all the Altars of the Bright Flame, do not worry: Sorush, noticing that the Traveler is not coping, will offer his help and demonstrate the location of all the altars.
- 1 altar – next to the bell that starts the challenge.
- altar 2 – not far from the first altar, behind the root system.
- Altar 3— opposite the second altar.
- 4 altar – not far from the four-leaf symbol located inside the archway.
- 5 altar – on a ledge, which can be reached by grabbing the “clover”.