In the Forge Flames in Genshin Impact: How to Complete All Challenges
Update 3.7 TCG event guide to hone your carding skills.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
In the Forge of Genshin Impact is a long running event in the 3.7 update 3.7 card game Holy Call of the Seven, in which players will have the opportunity to choose the conditions of card duels and participate in several trials of the Prince.
In this guide, we will tell you how to take part in the event In the fire of the forge, pass the tests in the tavern «Cat's Tail» and score 3000 points.
How to start the event
To take part in the event, you must fulfill several conditions:
- Reach Adventure Rank 32 or higher;
- Complete the Archon quest «Song of Dragon Freedom»;
- Complete the world quest «Battlefield of Dice, Cards, and Cats& #187;.
Guest from Li Yue
Travel to Mondstadt and go to the Cat's Tail tavern where you will encounter Puffy. If you already have access to the Kettle of Serenity, the Spirit will additionally tell you that such creatures are able to move freely around the world.
Otherwise, Fluffy will introduce himself as a guest from Li Yue. The purpose of her appearance will be to create a game room with the help of the art of the Adepts, so that anyone can take part in a duel, wherever they are. As the Spirit of the Kettle redesigns the invitation board, the In the Forge's Flames challenge will become available.
Introductory Quest Completion Reward:
- 20,000 Pestilence;
- 4 Adventurer Experience Books.
In the Forge Flame for the Sacred Call of the Seven is available throughout Patch 3.7 from May 24 to July 4.
Guide for «In the Flame of the Forge in Sacred Call of the Seven» in Genshin Impact
In the Forge – PvE Mode, in which players have to fight with five opponents, independently choosing the conditions of a card duel. In total, 5 stages are available during the entire update 3.7with different opponents and rules. The goal of the challenges is to score a certain number of points in order to receive rewards.
In the duel preparation menu, you can select several conditions, the fulfillment of which will add bonus points to the base ones. You can choose:
- test difficulty: easy, medium, hard;
- number of rounds to win: no more than 4, 5 or 6;
- Additional HP of enemy cards: +1, 3 or 5 HP.
The more power-ups you choose, the more points you get for winning. The maximum number of points required to receive all awards is 3000.
In the first test of the Sacred Summon of the Seven, monsters of the Geo element will meet. Score 3000 points in Desperate Struggle for a total of 2000 Lucky Coins. A special mechanic with a combat status “shield” will appear in the battle.
Due to the characteristics of the stage, we recommend choosing the following cards in the deck: a Geo character, preferably with a shield in skills, and a hero of a different element to create Crystallization. As a safety net, you can add a healer.
How to get 3000 points
We recommend choosing the maximum difficulty without bonuses, then you will get 3000 points and you will be able to play safely with a team with shields and healing. In the case of passing on easy or normal difficulty, the required number of points can be obtained by fulfilling additional conditions in the form of increasing the opponent's HP or limiting rounds for a bonus. Opponent's deck will contain:
- 2 Rupture Hound: Stonebiter;
- 1 Stoneshield Mitachurl.
For safety, you can use cards like Favonia Cathedral or any food to restore HP.
The card will be in the support zoneTalisman of Mastery: Two-Way Approach, which, when equipped with a shield once per round, grants the character 1 shield and adds 2 dice of Universal Element. The enemy card Earth Artery Anomaly: Penetration Mechanic has the following effect: unshielded heroes will take 0-2 more damage (depending on the selected difficulty).
- Keep an eye on your opponent's intentions during combat so you can predict the enemy's next move.
- In round 1, the Rupture Hounds will gain the Element Devourer status, with which they will receive more Geo damage, but at the same time they will begin to do more damage themselves.
- At the beginning of the battle, Mitachurl will receive 3 stacks of Stone Shield. Hit Mitachurl three times with a normal attack to remove his shield, then use skills and ults to avoid wasting elemental dice.
- The first active enemy will be the left Stonebiter, and then the enemy will switch to Mitachurl – both enemies will make an attack. The AI will then select the right Rupture Hound, after the second one again, and so on.
- At the end of the round, all heroes can take 1 Decay damage, unless they are inactive and have 3 HP or less. Keep an eye on the health values of the characters and keep the one with the shield as the active hero.