We will tell you where to find mechanical paintings in Li Yue and how to collect them.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
Eternally moving painting: Li Yue 1 and 2 in Genshin Impact – the second part of the Ever Moving Picture: Sacred Call event, this time taking place in Li Yue. Felix Yog was inspired by the Geo region and placed his works in the harbor, but the principle of their restoration remained the same, with minor additions.
In the guide, we will tell you how to complete the task “Eternally moving picture: Li Yue”, pass the second stage and restore the painting.
How to start stage 2 The ever-moving painting: Li Yue
After completing the opening quest and the first stages of the Duel! To the heights of card art” the fair will move to the Geo region, located on the pier. Near a small staircase, you will meet two paintings that need to be collected.
How to solve the Ever-Moving Painting puzzle: Li Yue
Next, we will show a step-by-step solution to the puzzle of the second stage of the Ever-Moving Painting puzzle in Li Yue.
How to assemble Li Yue's painting 1
In the second step, to solve the puzzle, you need to use all the surfaces and columns with gears. This is the main difficulty, since it can be difficult to connect all the details of the mechanism correctly.
Next, we will explain how to restore the painting from Li Yue, explaining the interaction with each part of the mechanism step by step:
- I Surface. Rotate it three times so that the column with gears 1 is located between the blue and gold big gears.
Correct placement of Surface I
- Surface II. Rotate it twice until columns 3 and 4 move to the left side of the slab.
Proper placement of Surface II
- Column with gears 1. Place a small gear between the blue and gold gears.
- < strong>Column with gears 2. Place the middle gear so that it touches the green one.
- Column with gears 3. Attach a large gear to this column, connecting it to the one from the previous step.
- Column with gears 4. In place between the two large gears, attach the middle gear, which will set the entire mechanism in motion.
After that, the mechanical painting will be restored, revealing the hidden in Li Yue Harbor.
Next, move on to the next part of the Li Yue step.
How to assemble Li Yue's painting 2
The second part of the event is easier in the selection of gears, since this mechanical painting has only 3 columns, but it is more difficult in working with surfaces. At this stage, a new condition about the flipping of the plates was added to the mechanism assembly.
Above you can see which parts of the painting you need to interact with, and then we will talk about each of them step by step and in detail:
- Surface I and Surface II do not need to be swapped, leave them in their original position.
- Surface III rotate once so the green gear is positioned under pillar 3.
Correct position of Surface III
- Column with gears 1. Place a large gear on it.
- Column with gears 2. Place the middle gear so that it fits between the blue and gold ones from the previous paragraph. -i-2-v-genshin-impact-kak-vosstanovit-kartinu-82706b3.jpg” alt=”The ever-moving painting: Li Yue 1 and 2 in Genshin Impact – how to restore the painting” />
- Column with gears 3. Close the chain with a large gear, connecting the green one on the third surface and the middle one. i-2-v-genshin-impact-kak-vosstanovit-kartinu-2abeedd.jpg” alt=”The ever-moving painting: Li Yue 1 and 2 in Genshin Impact – how to restore the painting” />
After that, the mechanical picture will be restored and open the map Vanshu Inn.
Show how to assemble the ever-moving painting in Li Yue.
As prizes for completing the second stage of “Eternally Moving Painting: Li Yue” you will receive:
- 60 Source Stones ;
- Eternally Moving Picture Serenity Kettle decor – Li Yue Harbor, Wanshu Inn;
- weapon elevation items.
We hope our guide helped you restore the paintings in Stage 2 of the Ever Moving Painting event: Li Yue. If you have any questions, then ask them in the comments, we will definitely answer them. Read the passage of other tests of the Duel event! To the heights of card art and follow the Genshin Impact guides on our website.