Squad Building and Crystal Resonance Guide for Day 2 Tests.
The Wind Change in Genshin Impact is the second phase of the Crystal Re-Investigation event hosted by Fontaine scientist Anatole. In it, the Traveler will have to show his skills in building powerful Anemo squads, activating and using buffs.
In this guide, we will tell you how to assemble squads in order to pass the 2000 points stage in expert mode on multiplier x4, and show examples of units.
Changing the Wind Walkthrough: Squad Guide
The ground artery anomaly for this stage will be Increases the critical hit chance of any Anemo attacks of the unit by 35% for 6 seconds after applying the Dispel reaction.
During the test, the heroes will meet various opponents:
- Phase 1 – Pyro and Electro slimes, Hilichurl shooters, berserkers and grenadiers, mitachurl strongmen with fire and electric axes.
- Phase 2 – Treasure Thieves, Anemo Strongmen, and Hydro Desert Elites.
Participation in this stage of the test will require the mandatory presence of at least one Anemo character in the squad. It also requires the presence of heroes of other elements (with the exception of Dendro and Geo) to trigger the Dispersion reaction itself, which activates the bonuses of the arteries of the earth.
To complete the Wind Change stage, choose as test heroes are: Wanderer, Kazuha, Faruzan and Sucrose. By collecting a combination of trial characters and those who were received for free, you can be guaranteed to complete the challenge with a high score.
|Персонаж 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|Персонаж 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|Kazuha and Sucrose will support each other by increasing the power of Anemo attacks and briefly increasing the level of Elemental Mastery. Keia and Barbara and their skills around the active character will help you dispel as often as possible.|
If you have other characters at your disposal, you can assemble a variety of units to complete the Wind Change stage:
You can choose allies from the table above, or take the commands we have compiled:
|Character 1||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|Extremely powerful team for almost constant freezing of enemies and increasing damage to immobilized. Kazuha will provide control of the battlefield, Ayato will provide a long Hydro status, and Ayaka will act as a closing reaction. Dione (like any other Cryo character) will help to collect elemental resonance.|
|A national team for dealing massive damage to a group of enemies and providing the Wanderer with an extremely good reaction base. Hydro applicators will help deal extra damage with catalyst's normal attacks, while Xiang Ling's ultimate will work on its own on the ground, inflicting Pyro status. Bennet – for buffs to the squad.|
|Персонаж 1< /th>||Character 2||Character 3||Character 4||Features|
|Trial Kazuha and Sucrose will act as support for reactions between Yan Fei and Mona's attacks. The e-shka of the latter will allow you to distract opponents from active characters and provide a long Hydro status. Kazuha and Sucrose will bunch up the enemies and deal additional Anemo damage. Yan Fei will close reactions.|
|A handy unit for playing as a Wanderer as a DD. Faruzan will strengthen the Anemo damage dealer's attacks and allow him to activate the resonance. Raiden's skills will deal additional out-of-pocket damage and provide Electro status. Mona will distract enemies and create a base for elemental reactions.|
Best Crystal Resonance
To pass the test, you can choose from 3 resonance crystals that enhance the attacks of the heroes and give other damage buffs.
Resonance Crystals in Wind Change:
- Crystal of Whirlwind Reception – Increases Anemo damage by 32/48/56% for 20 seconds.
- Crystal of Receipt of Hits – Increases the critical damage of all types of attacks by 50/75/87.5% for 20 seconds.
- Powerful Reception Crystal – Increases normal attacks by 32/48/56% for 20 seconds.
There are 3 receiving crystals available to choose the conditions for receiving buffs:
- Hurricane Transfer Crystal— resonance is activated after Anemo damage is dealt.
- Dispel Transfer Crystal — resonance starts after the Dispel reaction is performed.
- Skill Transfer Crystal — resonance is triggered after using an elemental skill.
Using the example of free units, we suggest collecting crystal resonances as follows:
- For a team with the Wanderer and Faruzan, choose buffs to increase the critical damage of the team (the ground anomaly will provide a critical chance). Combine positions 1 and 3 with Hit Receiving Crystal, and give 2 cell to increase Anemo damage (you can also combine it with a normal attack buff).
- Genshin Impact's 2nd squad should also receive a critical boost. damage by concatenating 1 and 2 slots with Strike Crystal. Link position 3 with a crystal that increases Anemo damage.
How to get 2000 points Wind Change (expert score multiplier x4)
In order to collect more points for the challenge, we recommend switching the score multiplier to x2 or higher. Enemies will become stronger, but the number of points received for defeating them will also increase.
In order to guarantee the completion of the Wind Change stage by 2000 points, we recommend that you adhere to the following rules:
- Pay attention to the appearance of strong opponents. If there are other enemies on the field, attack Strongmen first to reduce the waiting time for the next strong enemy to appear and save battle time.
- Use all available damage skills at once, without waiting for the strongmen to appear. Opponents at this stage of the test appear in large crowded groups. The energy received for defeating them will be enough to completely fill the scale of the ultimate ability until the strongman appears.
- Before you use the Wanderer elemental skill and take to the air, be sure to use the skills of Noelle and Xiang Ling. The shield will reflect the attacks of the shooters, not allowing them to interrupt the attacks, and the ult of the Pyro of the spearwoman will act on the ground, dealing additional damage and imposing a status on enemies.
To pass the stage with other units, we recommend that you follow these rules:
- When choosing characters, give priority to those heroes whose skills can act autonomously on the battlefield (Lisa, Ayato, Dendro GG, etc.). This will allow the DD to spend more time on the battlefield to get the most out of the earth artery bonus.
- Make sure to use all the elemental skills of the other characters in the party before switching to Anemo DD and dealing their main damage. Leave the Anemo of the support in the last position in this rotation before the release of the DD.
Complete the Wind Change stage by 2000 points to get all the available challenge rewards:
- 70 Source Stones;
- 60,000 mora;
- 5 Cloud Sea Lead Pills;
- 2 Cloud Sea Quicksilver Pills;
- 2 books of Hero Experience;
- 3 pieces of Arcane Enhancement Ore.
Hopefully this guide helped you get through the 2000 Wind Change milestone. In the comments you can share your examples of successful units for passing the test, as well as leave questions related to it. Follow the main article of the Crystal Rediscovery event for future guides.