Aurora – An excellent all-purpose tank whose main characteristic is the Force. Having a huge resistance to magic with the fourth ability, she can easily resist both magic and physical packs. Aurora is the tank with the most evasion among tanks. Having Aurora in a magic pack allows her to deal huge damage and be at the top in damage.
I would say it is an SSS+ meta tank that can single-handedly decide the outcome of any battle. I recommend it for physical and magic teams.
Don't miss the best Black Friday deals!
- Aurora’s fourth ability absorbs 85% of Magical Damage;
- Possesses a huge amount of evasion;
- Gives evasion to the whole team thanks to the artifact;
- Deals a lot of damage in a magic pack;
- Versatile, able to tank any pack;
- Can be a tank in both magical and physical packs;
- Has control skills (stun);
- A great hero for Asgard.
- Requires the presence of the Northern guise to dodge;
- Until the middle of the game shows itself worse than other tanks.
- Requires a lot of time and gold for the Aurora to start feeling great as a tank.
- The least amount of defense among the tanks, which is compensated by the greatest evasion among the tanks.
The Crystal of Celias
A flash of light hits the center of the enemy team and damages all enemies around it.
Deals damage and stuns the nearest target
The Piercing light
Launches a spark of light that damages all opponents in its path.
Passive skill. The shield absorbs some magic damage. After absorbing a certain amount of damage it explodes, dealing absorbed damage to opponents around it.
Tips on the Avrora
Unlike other characters, Aurora should pump all four abilities simultaneously and evenly.
Celias crystal is a must-have attribute.
Crystal Assault – A must-have.
Piercing Light – A must-have download.
Rainbow Halo – A must-have download.
Start with the Northern guise , which gives Aurora the necessary Evasion.
Then swing Spring Appearance for health , then
Demonic Appearance for armor . If Aurora is in the physical team – the next swing is
Basic on the Strength , if the Magic team – firstly
the Romantic guise on the Magic attack is pumped, and then the guise on the strength.
The priority of character improvement is as follows:
3. The Power
4. Breakthrough defense against magic
5. Magical attack
-Swings to Three Stars in the first place. Stardom is reached after the second artifact.
After pumping the first artifact to three stars, swings the second artefact in priority.
-It’s the last thing to rock.
The Aurora is one of the best tanks in the game. When pumping her up, remember that Dodge is better than armor. If she is a tank in a magic pack, she deals more damage than some mages. There are two recommended ways to build tutus with her:
- Evasion Pack. In this tutu, there will be heroes that give/dodge (Dante, Qing Mao, Heidi, etc.).
- Magic Tutu. This pack contains heroes that give Magical Attack and Magic Piercing, which allows Aurora to not only tank well but also deal a huge amount of damage (Orion, Helios, Celeste, Faceless, etc.).