Ginger – An excellent shooter with a huge amount of mass damage. All of Ginger’s abilities are designed to deal damage, but she needs the right team. Otherwise, she won’t be able to justify herself. Has the important “Engineer” trait, which allows her to interact with Isaac, who has the same trait and gives bonuses for “Engineers”.
- Actual throughout the game;
- Easy to get and improve to the maximum star;
- Shows well in the campaign;
- Best shooter against the Spiderwoman in Outland because of the fourth ability;
- Tremendous damage to the entire enemy team;
- Useful hero for Asgard because of his skills and Artifact for physical attack.
- If you don’t put Jorgen with her, who pre-blocks getting energy, Ginger will just charge the enemy team with her first ability;
- Very little armor penetration, so she needs a character that artificially gives penetration;
- Shows more as a shooter for Campaign than for Arena.
Very quickly takes 7 shots in front of you, hitting all opponents.
Fires a projectile that pierces through the opponent and hits the target behind the first one.
Fires a volley of buckshot into the air, hitting the entire opponent’s team.
Successive shots of the base attack at the same target deal increasing physical damage. If Ginger’s current target dies, the additional damage is reset.
Tips on the Ginger
Leadstorm – A must-have. Tremendous damage to the entire enemy team. Kills all spiders in a volley in Outland.
Ricochet – Recommended to cast if gold allows. Excellent ability to hit the tank and the next target behind it.
Cartwheel – Not recommended to swing. Very low damage for this ability.
Shooting – Must swing this ability.
First of all Ginger needs armor piercing skins, so the first priority is Sun’s Skins for armor piercing and Spring’s Skins for armor piercing. It is these guises that give her the armor piercing she needs. After the Spring and Solar guises you should swing these two guises:
– The Demonic Shape on Physical Attack
– The Guild Warrior’s Appearance for physical attack.
– The Basic Appearance for dexterity is the last one to be swung.
The priority of character improvement is as follows:
1. Physical attack
2. Armor penetration
5. Protection Against Magic
– Swings first to 3 stars. After that the stardom is pumped evenly with the second artifact.
– After pumping three stars the first artifact swings the stardom together with the first artifact.
– The stardom is swung last.
Without the right team, Ginger will only perform well until the middle of the game. The most important character she needs is Jorgen. Without his energy blocking ability, Ginger will not build up the entire enemy team’s energy. The second character important to this shooter is Qing Mao. In addition to his armor reduction to Tank’s fourth ability, Qing Mao’s Artifact gives Penetration. Armor to the entire team. Therefore, one of the popular ties with Ginger for Arena looks like this: Jorgen, Qing Mao, Ginger. Recommended for beginners.
Variants of teams with Ginger – Ginger team